PDA

View Full Version : Mabster Last Present

elianna
03-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Mabster Last Present
An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he called his grandson to his bed and told him: "Grandson I wanta you to listen to me. I wanta you to take mya 45 automatic pistol, so you will always remember me".
The grandson replies: "But grandpa I really don't like guns, how about you leaving me your Rolex watch instead".
The don, angry, answers: "You lisina to me, some day you goin a be runna da bussiness, you goina have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple od bambino, some day you goina come hom and maybe finda you wife in be with another man. Whata you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'TIMES UP'"?

Casper
03-28-2009, 01:15 AM
:confused:

Either I didn't get the joke, or it just wasn't that funny.

Casper
03-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Here is a better joke involving the Italian accent...

An old lady was on the bus minding her own business until she noticed two men talking about their sex lives in far too much detail:

“Emma cum first. Then I cum. When two asses come together, I cum again. After two more asses, I, then pee twice. I cum again.”

The old lady was outraged and interrupted the man, whom happened to be Italian. The man was confused:

“I no wonna trouble. I only try to spella Mississippi!”

Exiledjake
03-28-2009, 06:57 PM
hmmm...wasnt really a heck of a lot better Casper :dry:

Casper
03-29-2009, 03:32 PM
hmmm...wasnt really a heck of a lot better Casper :dry:

:mad:

You've just made me look like a fool now!

Go on then Sir, let's see you knock a good joke out!

P.S, I've been busy this weekend but I'll respond to your comments on some of the debates we've been having, soon.

Exiledjake
03-29-2009, 05:10 PM
I didnt mean to Casper , was just a cack joke :crying:

This one isnt much better but here goes..

Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border. The Italian customer agent stops them and tells them: "Itsa illegal to putta fiva people ina Quattro." "What do you mean it's illegal?" asked the Englishmen.

"Quattro means four," replies the Italian official. "Quattro is just the name of the automobile," the Englishman says, not believing what he is hearing. "Look at the papers: this car is designed to carry 5 persons."

"You can'ta pulla thata one ona me," replies the Italian customs agent. "Quattro means four. You hava fiva people ina your car and you are therefore breakin'a the law". The Englishman replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your supervisor over We want to speak to someone with more intelligence!"

"Sorry," responds the Italian official, "he can'ta come". "He's a busy with two guys in a Uno".

Look forward to your posts mate :talkflag:

Casper
03-29-2009, 11:34 PM
:o

Oh dear.

If I were Italian, I'd be offended, but not because the jokes involved Italians; rather because these jokes have used Italians in vain!

poppy
03-30-2009, 05:56 PM
I am Italian and I do find them offensive, I didn't think anyone made jokes mocking peoples accents any more.
The jokes are not only bad but in my opinion racist.
Would you do this with an Indian accent? that kind of sad behavior went out a long time ago.
Remember the lovely Peter Sellers "Goodness gracious me" even with his charm that would feel uneasy today.
Sorry guys but poor show.

Exiledjake
03-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Hahaha you need to get a reality check poopy , its a joke and guess what , its not a new idea.And the joke Del boy told about Ma hat Ma coat , after 30 years it was still funny.
Stick your racist card where the sun dont shine pal.

poppy
03-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Hahaha you need to get a reality check poopy , its a joke and guess what , its not a new idea.And the joke Del boy told about Ma hat Ma coat , after 30 years it was still funny.
Stick your racist card where the sun dont shine pal.
the name is poppy and it sounds as though I am not your pal.
That is exactly what I was saying this type of joke was accepted 30 years ago, as was the great Spike Milligan's paki paddy.

But we have moved on and that is no longer acceptable

Exiledjake
03-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Whos we poops? You come out the zoo long enough to play the racist card at a few pathetic jokes , get a life.

poppy
03-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Whos we poops? You come out the zoo long enough to play the racist card at a few pathetic jokes , get a life.

Well I will rephrase for you I have moved on you it appears haven't

The one thing I respect about Will and this site is that he doesn't tolerate racism, in any guise.
I made a legitimate comment on a thread, I made no personal attack on any user here.
But if doing so amuses you then feel free to misprint my name and attack me rather than debate the argument.
I still feel that the jokes were in very poor taste and racist.

Exiledjake
03-31-2009, 01:08 AM
If you find it so offensive why do you keep returning to it ? I dont buy it pal , i suggest you are raising a ruckus about nothing.
Maybe it bothers you this site is beginning to see some posts ?

poppy
03-31-2009, 11:01 AM
sorry not biting, not getting into personal arguments.
I am not going to respond to personal comments.

:o

Oh dear.

If I were Italian, I'd be offended, but not because the jokes involved Italians; rather because these jokes have used Italians in vain!

Back on topic
Casper I was responding to your statement above

I find jokes mocking peoples ethnic origin offensive does no one else here think this?

Casper
03-31-2009, 01:54 PM
Poppy, my old friend! Where have you been? I have missed you.

Hehehe, Poppy is just joking around (I think)! His sentiments that this thread is racist are all tongue in cheek (I hope).

Nevertheless I shall respond to your ‘concerns’, as no doubt other people will share the same feeling.

Casper I was responding to your statement.

I find jokes mocking peoples ethnic origin offensive does no one else here think this?

Perhaps mocking people’s ethnicity is offensive. However, the fundamental difference here is that we are mocking people’s accents. I love mocking all accents whether it is American, Indian, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Arabic, German, East African, South African, English (regional), et cetera.

Accents are funny.

The one thing I respect about Will and this site is that he doesn't tolerate racism, in any guise.

I still feel that the jokes were in very poor taste and racist.

To be racist is to be hostile towards a particular race. The issue at hand is missing the key element of hostility.

Exiledjake
03-31-2009, 03:51 PM
Thank you Casper , now lets put away the race card poppy.Thats the domain of the muslim these days.

poppy
03-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi Casper, any sign of the lovely relic around the place.

I shouldn't tease should I, newbys are too easy, It was mean but it did get a bit of a debate going.

Would probably have stopped if not for the immediate attack.

They were bloody awful jokes though.

I ended up talking to myself on here it was so dead, so just stopped looking in.
When I eventually did there was loads of peeps.

Exiledjake
03-31-2009, 05:56 PM
If you find it so offensive why do you keep returning to it ? I dont buy it pal , i suggest you are raising a ruckus about nothing.
Maybe it bothers you this site is beginning to see some posts ?

You give yourself no shortage of credit where its clearly undue.Nobody was buying your BS

Casper
03-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Hi Casper, any sign of the lovely relic around the place.

I shouldn't tease should I, newbys are too easy, It was mean but it did get a bit of a debate going.

Would probably have stopped if not for the immediate attack.

They were bloody awful jokes though.

I ended up talking to myself on here it was so dead, so just stopped looking in.
When I eventually did there was loads of peeps.

The legendary Relic is around no more it seems. :(

Haha, yes from what I remember you were fairly mellow and not so confrontational but it looks like we have swapped roles.

How are things at the ‘rival’ site? If you are truly a Marxist, you should have been banned from that forum a long time ago! I was banned myself, which I’m sure you already knew. Yet, I'm definitely not a Marxist!

poppy
03-31-2009, 11:28 PM
Ah but you see, I have been there many years, I joined before Sweetpea saved it from closing by buying the site. I was called left wing lunatic hippy and allsorts but being a rather gobby lefty I stood my ground and we agree to differ.
I like it there, I put my views and slag off the BNP and debate the arguments.
And far from being banned I have been made a mod.
You see people with totally different extreme views can learn to get along, even when screaming opposite opinions at one another.
It makes for some colorful arguments.
Sweetpea and I disagree on a lot of things, but agree on many more like the environment animal rights free Tibet, the fact that Gordon is a moron loads of things. We are just total opposite ends of the political spectrum but respect each others right to our views we are now firm cyber buddies, not everything ends in a war.
We just need to all accept each other the way we are.

This is what I spend all my time doing now
Incredible Edible Todmorden | The Future Of Local Food In Todmorden (http://www.incredible-edible-todmorden.co.uk/)

Casper
04-01-2009, 12:24 AM
I am shocked to hear that you have been made a Moderator on their site. Could you give a shout out for me? :hihi:

I wonder how it would be received. I suspect not very well, especially by Bruv. I know that man hates me! :(

Tell me more about your role with that website you posted.