PDA

View Full Version : Why Racists disgust me



Will
07-30-2011, 07:17 PM
I often browse over stormfront to see what the little Nazi people are currently thinking on world affairs, but this has to be one of the more vile threads I've seen on SF.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t819400/

Apart from their complete lack of understanding about the term 'drought', they accuse people in Africa of overpopulating and causing their own hunger. They don't seem to realise that under normal circumstances these people are perfectly capable of feeding themselves. When you bare in mind that many of the members in SF are from the UK, one of the most overpopulated countries in the world. I wonder if there was a food crisis in the UK they would still recommend:

"give the men vasectomies and sterilize the women"
"Let em Starve !!."
"Fuck em"
Even worse it appears they truly believe that, "the vast majority of the white population would agree". It's an interesting paradox that by dehumanising other people, you become less that human yourself. I can't look at these racist cretins as human, they are human filth.

Rant over.

Casper
07-31-2011, 09:05 AM
It's an interesting paradox that by dehumanising other people, you become less that human yourself. I can't look at these racist cretins as human, they are human filth.

But you are also dehumanising these white nationalists.

There was a BNP member and activist who used to frequent this forum. I became friends with him despite not being white British myself. He has now left the party and reformed his views.

Will
07-31-2011, 11:57 AM
But you are also dehumanising these white nationalists.

Nope, they are dehumanising themselves, unless you think that wishing large amounts of people to die of hunger is humane?

Casper
07-31-2011, 08:56 PM
Nope, they are dehumanising themselves, unless you think that wishing large amounts of people to die of hunger is humane?

Of course it's not but not all of them are like that.

eatmywords
08-02-2011, 07:28 AM
It is somewhat amusing that the initial poster is rather apologetic before they launch into an orgy of racist thinking, resulting in the sterilisation of all starving peoples. Just as long as you are sorry for thinking that way, I suppose you can think what you like.

I think you'll find out in about 30-50 years Will, once the oil economy dries up.

Mack
08-02-2011, 03:39 PM
This appears as racism, Will, but it is deeper than that, bad as racism is. Take the black out of the equation and you have an attitude prevalent in the 18th and 19th centuries, here in Europe. "Let them starve". "Fuck them". "Cut their balls off". Were all commonly put forward as remedies for dealing with the poor of that time. I dare say in certain drawing rooms , these things are said now, but not with Africa, in mind. It is racist in the context of Africa, but these people hate their fellow man, not just black Africans.

Will
08-04-2011, 11:09 AM
This appears as racism, Will, but it is deeper than that, bad as racism is. Take the black out of the equation and you have an attitude prevalent in the 18th and 19th centuries, here in Europe. "Let them starve". "Fuck them". "Cut their balls off". Were all commonly put forward as remedies for dealing with the poor of that time. I dare say in certain drawing rooms , these things are said now, but not with Africa, in mind. It is racist in the context of Africa, but these people hate their fellow man, not just black Africans.

I do know what you mean. If it's not Muslims it's non-whites, if it's not non-whites it's Jews, if it's not Jews it's homosexuals, if it's not homosexuals it's probably the Irish, if it's not the Irish it would probably be women.

Casper
08-04-2011, 11:23 PM
I do know what you mean. If it's not Muslims it's non-whites, if it's not non-whites it's Jews, if it's not Jews it's homosexuals, if it's not homosexuals it's probably the Irish, if it's not the Irish it would probably be women.

This is so true.

papasmurf
08-13-2011, 06:17 PM
I "give the men vasectomies and sterilize the women"
"Let em Starve !!."
"Fuck em"
.

You can see similar comments all over the internet aimed at benefit claimants in Britain, especially on the Daily Mail website comments pages.

eatmywords
08-13-2011, 06:52 PM
You can see similar comments all over the internet aimed at benefit claimants in Britain, especially on the Daily Mail website comments pages.

Eugenics is nothing new for the Daily Mail, nor its readership papasmurf. You should check out the history of Marie Stopes and Darwin's half-cousin Francis Galton.

papasmurf
08-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Eugenics is nothing new for the Daily Mail, nor its readership papasmurf. You should check out the history of Marie Stopes and Darwin's half-cousin Francis Galton.

I am well versed in the background to Eugenics, and Marie "don't put anything in your vagina you would not put in your mouth" Stopes.

eatmywords
08-13-2011, 07:08 PM
I am well versed in the background to Eugenics, and Marie "don't put anything in your vagina you would not put in your mouth" Stopes.

Would this, then, make you an attractor or detractor of eugenics?

papasmurf
08-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Would this, then, make you an attractor or detractor of eugenics?

That depends, if the result of the humane genome project is to give people a choice whether they abort a foetus with a known defect or not, that is one thing, for the state to make the choice to abort is VERY different matter.

eatmywords
08-13-2011, 08:14 PM
I would tend to agree based on personal choice, in that a severely handicapped child is an immense emotional, physical and financial burden upon the parents. But beyond that we are then being judgemental over the mental and physical condition of an unborn person. If a doctor, a state official, considers a 99% chance a child will be born with cerebral palsy, that still leaves 1% it will not, or have some lesser form of mental condition. How reliable is the testing and the tester? And what margin of error is acceptable?

Sid
08-13-2011, 08:56 PM
I would tend to agree based on personal choice, in that a severely handicapped child is an immense emotional, physical and financial burden upon the parents. But beyond that we are then being judgemental over the mental and physical condition of an unborn person. If a doctor, a state official, considers a 99% chance a child will be born with cerebral palsy, that still leaves 1% it will not, or have some lesser form of mental condition. How reliable is the testing and the tester? And what margin of error is acceptable?
Why should someone with cerebal palsy not be given the chance of life. I bet if you ask someone with that particular affliction do they wish they had never been born what do you think their reply would be?

Do you know anybody with cerebal palsy?

What about other conditions? Is it acceptable to not give the unborn a choice whether they live?

papasmurf
08-13-2011, 09:43 PM
What about other conditions? Is it acceptable to not give the unborn a choice whether they live?

That depends if the woman carrying the foetus makes the decision, or the state does.

eatmywords
08-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Why should someone with cerebal palsy not be given the chance of life. I bet if you ask someone with that particular affliction do they wish they had never been born what do you think their reply would be? I thought I was arguing a case for allowing the severely handicapped to live. But I suppose it was open to interpretation.


Do you know anybody with cerebal palsy?
I never knew Hitler, but know he was a sociopathic megalomaniac.


What about other conditions? Is it acceptable to not give the unborn a choice whether they live?
I fully agree. In all cases the unborn child should be asked whether they want to live or die.

Sid
08-14-2011, 01:55 PM
I thought I was arguing a case for allowing the severely handicapped to live. But I suppose it was open to interpretation.
Your argument was based on the 1% chance that the child might not have cerebal palsy



I never knew Hitler, but know he was a sociopathic megalomaniac.
Are you really trying to compare disabled people to Hitler? Everybody knows who hitler was but not everybody knows somebody with a disability.



I fully agree. In all cases the unborn child should be asked whether they want to live or die.
To make such a flippant comment about a very emotive topic is crass to say the least.

TeamRighty
03-02-2012, 08:21 AM
people are entitled to their views, you also have to remember that if there was a forum in afghanistan there would be taliban saying the same thing about us, lets not forget they are racist too. also if a black or asian person slaggs off the EDL or BNP wouldnt that make them racist? seem people think only white people can be racist

HonestJoe
03-02-2012, 10:51 AM
people are entitled to their viewsUp to the point they harm other people.


you also have to remember that if there was a forum in afghanistan there would be taliban saying the same thing about us, lets not forget they are racist too.Two wrongs don't make a right? Is it OK for me to blow up your house because the Taliban do it too? One person's racism isn't justified by someone else's.


also if a black or asian person slaggs off the EDL or BNP wouldnt that make them racist?Not if they're attacking their policies and actions. That'd be no different to "slagging off" the Conservatives or the SNP. Racism is treating people differently because of their race - what they are, not what they do.


seem people think only white people can be racistI see no evidence of that here. I'm sure some people do but then some people are idiots. That's the main reason we have this whole issue in the first place.

eatmywords
06-07-2012, 01:35 PM
People are entitled to their views, but it seems the far-right cannot disengage their emotional and highly flammable nature from public debate. Greece's far-right party, Golden Dawn, were represented in a live debate, by their thug of an MP, Ilias Kasidiaris, who launched into a shocking and unprovoked attack upon two women. Why? Because he could not tolerate their socialist reasoning. If this is not evidence enough the far-right cannot be trusted, or even engaged, in social and rational debate, then I'm sure we must wait until they are beating people in the street; a charge of which, stabbing a student, is levelled at Kasidiaris, who will be in court on the 11th June.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Ab4uT1Xys

pakistani-hottie
06-07-2012, 02:43 PM
I was on this forum and was racially attacked verbally and nothing was done :( so i told the cops and mps and the mod was sacked hehehe
I love it here though xxx

Andeeg1
06-07-2012, 03:56 PM
It's the far right activists that are capable of presenting a well structured debate that we should fear the most. The people who are able to convince others that there beliefs are justified. Ilias Kasidiaris is just a common thug who isn't fooling any one.

eatmywords
06-07-2012, 04:23 PM
It's the far right activists that are capable of presenting a well structured debate that we should fear the most. The people who are able to convince others that there beliefs are justified. Ilias Kasidiaris is just a common thug who isn't fooling any one.

I would tend to agree. However, unless we can see the rational part of fascism, and defeat in the rational arena, then it will forever remain in the lowest part of society. I would much rather see the thing I am fighting against, than not know where it will attack next. Perhaps this is the unpleasant nature of democracy, yet implicit to its continuation. Up to now I have not been very concerned with anything that has been presented by far-right advocates. I am concerned however with my own complacancy, or even ignorance to what challenges me.

Mack
06-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Real problem for Greece, and ultimately for all of us, is that Greece, is up for grabs. Its a sinking ship, and if I was trying to get off a sinking ship, or survive on that ship, I wouldn,t give a dam who it was, or what they stood for, as long as they helped me survive. The situation seen in this clip tells us what is in store not just in Greece, but in most of Europe, The dogs have been let loose, as they always have been in the past by bankers, and as of yet just as in the past the politicians in a position to put the dogs back are sitting in their ivory towers, and will do until such times as the flames are licking the very foundations of those towers.

eatmywords
06-07-2012, 08:18 PM
I agree totally. Greece is in a power-vacuum and although the Reds do seem to be consolidating power, I'm wondering if these crises are not artificially being constructed to allow greater expression of nationalist causes. As was seen in France, the far-right claimed nearly 20% of the vote, and other western and eastern countries have strong nationalist and xenophobic parties establishing themselves in Parliament. Unless we can escape from this vice-grip of Capitalism, where success and self-worth are based in wealth and position, then I don't think we can escape from this violent storm that will sweep across Europe far quicker and far more ruthlessly than the Nazis managed, only 70 years ago. Must our grand-fathers' heroism be so mercilessly forgotten for the sake of wealth!

If we cannot see where this kind of political hijacking can lead: "Several hours after the incident, with the group still resolutely refusing to apologise, two MPs with the socialist Pasok party were attacked by Golden Dawn supporters as they campaigned in northern Greece (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/07/golden-dawn-tv-assault-greece)."

Northumbrian
06-08-2012, 08:21 AM
What is it about socialist women that makes you want to give them a good slapping? I certainly feel the urge whenever I see Harriet Hatemen on TV! ;)

I'm only joking of course, and I would never condone violence and thuggish behaviour of this sort. I think to lay this entirely at the door of the far right is wrong, however. The far left are equally capable of violence against those who do not share their extreme views. Remember that in 1917, the Bolsheviks shot and bayonetted the Russian Royal Family, including young children, and threw their bodies down a well.

What is worrying is the extent to which things have become so heated in Greece. In such times, people tend to look for extreme solutions, either far right or far left. The EU is not an institution I have an awful lot of time or sympathy for, but it was supposed to promote democracy amongst its member states. Whatever the EU is doing in Greece to alleviate the terrible economic situation there is clearly not working, and Greek democracy is suffering as a result.