Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fishing love it or hate it

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Poppy, no prob's

Pie, Never been sea fishing...not that it bothers me but i don't get on boats or planes unless i have to. The 50 fish you caught, they weren't mackerel were they?

Sweetp, I wish.
    I used to go mackerel fishing off of Admiralty Pier in Dover with my ex. Caught absolutely hundreds. She was into any type of fishing given that we lived close to the sea and rivers but it never did anything for me. Mackerel is absolutely gorgeous grilled fresh. with a nice sauce.

N.B. why has this site got bigger on my screen so that I have to scroll left to see everything.
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch

N.B. why has this site got bigger on my screen so that I have to scroll left to see everything.
    Skinny's fish wouldn't fit into the standard page.
    Its only when a large picture is in a post....
    I thought I knew more than this...before I started talking

I love fishing. Every week end me and my son are fishing to a nearby river in our town. My son loves fishing too. Every time we caught some fish my son can't wait to get it and put on a basket. After an hour of fishing my wife is going to cook the fish that we caught.

Any excuse to get away from the missus, and get drunk

I have fished for many years started off first freshwater for tiddlers then moved up to Pike and Carp, now sea angling only I used to hire boats to fish off the coast, now I fish off the beach only, its magic to sit on a deserted beach on the West Coast of Ireland watching the sea otters, and sea birds dolphins or the occasional Basking Shark, no traffic noise, no aircraft noise, just taking it nice and easy away from the rat race for a few days, take one or two fish for the table the rest released to fight another day, sheer bliss for me