Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Islam

In your opinion and people who don't believe that are entitled to their opinion-tolerance is a two way thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    There is obviously a clash between the Western world and followers of Islam at this present time.

I found it fascinating to discover that there are actually some proud muslims fighting in the British Army who claim to want to bridge the gap between both worlds and make a difference. Although I'm glad to see that attitude, I can't help but think of the sad truth behind closed doors; that is the humiliation of muslim countries caused by ruthless Western foreign policy
    I am surprised there is so much misconception and ignorance about Islam here.

(1) Clash? There certainly is. And it cannot be reconciled. I will just quote a few verses:

Mohsin Khan: So know (O Muhammad SAW) that La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and ask forgiveness for your sin, and also for (the sin of) believing men and believing women. And Allah knows well your moving about, and your place of rest (in your homes).

(2) FAQ: Those are credible arguments for Jesus, but why do Christians say that Jesus is the only way to heaven?

Jesus Himself claimed to be God and others recognized Him as such. He said, "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30). The original Greek is literally, "I and the Father, we are one." Jesus also declared that He is the only way to God: "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me" (John 14:6). Again, looking at the Greek, Jesus didn't use the words "a way," He said "the way."

There is No Compromise of the two faiths. A man cannot worship 2 gods at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    A lot of people argue that Muslims are a threat because such a high proportion of Muslims believe in overthrowing democracy and instilling Sharia Law.

I suppose we can only really speculate to what extent this is true.
    Read the Quran; it's all there in black and white.