Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1984 - How close are we?

Quote Originally Posted by skinny
    Will

The facts of history are there to be seen, it's down to the individual to percieve it in a way that suits them .....

..... but the kids are brainwashed, wether it be right or wrong it is brainwashing and it really jerks me off.
    ahem.
    'facts of history'? wake up. we know these 'facts' are already individual perceptions. maybe you need to come to terms with the brainwashed child within you before projecting onto the kids of today.

really tho, not just swiping. kids are increasingly raised with a heightened awareness of the transparent bullshit that leaders are trying to pass off into tomorrow's history books.

talking of prophetic books, let's bring back Logan's Run: mandatory euphanasia for everyone over 30. let the kids sort out the mess of the old gits.
    Last edited by sybylyfyrysms; 09-24-2006 at 01:05 PM.
    first lady of all-new Talk Uk

Quote Originally Posted by sybylyfyrysms

talking of prohetic books, let's bring back Logan's Run: mandatoy euphanasia for everyone over 30. let the kids sort out the mess of the old gits.
    I'd have been running for about ten years already!

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    [3. History is constantly rewritten to make it appear that Big Brother is never wrong.
    I know that is not quite in the same leauge as the Ministry of Truth but when Bush was shown up to be a deserter (or 'discharged', depending on whether you believe the oh-so honest american government or not, which I don't!) it sounded to me very much like they were trying to rewrite history. And I'd love to fast forward a hundred years to see what american history has to say about hurricane katrina. In fact, I think America, with its 'closed' environment of news and media, could be on the way to the Minstry of Truth!

North Korea is a country that does not have any contact with the outside world. People are not allowed in and people are very rarely allowed out (there are a few people who have escaped and thats how we know what goes on there). The media is all about them and is made so the people believe that the government is doing everything for the good of the people. They have no idea of our existence other than we are evil. They do not rely on any outside help, imports or exports. They are a miltary communist totalatarian state (who hate america with a passion).

I think if big brother is anywhere, it is there.

sky+ boxes have hard drive(s) inside them which gives one this playback feature..all input via the remote control as well what the viewer watches is recorded and forwarded supposedly, onto 3rd parties, including junk mail companies....No-one knows exactly what goes on inside these boxes....all hush hush.

If there is nothing sinister going on at present, then they have the technology readi inplace for the future.

That Pc you just passed that information to me with has the same hard drive bugsy.....and ALL the information on your PC is accessible to others who might want to see what you write or where you surf.....ANY keystrokes can be read latter .......so what do I need to worry if sky knows I like Eastenders?
    I thought I knew more than this...before I started talking

they only see what I allow them to see...........there are ways.most people dont know nor care about anything...thats their choice. me...I prefer to control what they see....

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy View Post
    they only see what I allow them to see...........there are ways.most people dont know nor care about anything...thats their choice. me...I prefer to control what they see....
    HO-HO-HO....thats what you think.....They are one step ahead....dont ya know?

wait until you get all the junk mail Bruv.....this info is/can be sold onto others companies.....what you watch is/can be also monitored to see if you are for or against them......whether you are a problem in the making or whether you are caught up in their cock & bull lies and programming.

More junk mail ?
    You must tell me what "They" can glean from my viewing Eastenders and Deal or no deal.....the mind boggles

what they can gleam is what channels you watch.....say wildlife, then you are liable to receive more wildlife junkmail and donation requests in the post or email ( if you have a sky email address. )