Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Just joined this forum. It's quite quiet, only a couple of people posting. How many active members are on here? Just reading some of the posts, and to be honest, there seems to be mud slinging going on...............maybe that explains it!

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

We've only just started using it again. All the mudslingers are gone now. Surely you didn't register just to say that?
    Last edited by Will; 11-06-2008 at 11:50 PM.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice In Wonderland View Post
    Just joined this forum. It's quite quiet, only a couple of people posting. How many active members are on here? Just reading some of the posts, and to be honest, there seems to be mud slinging going on...............maybe that explains it!
    Hello, it's nice to see someone new on here. Yes, you could be right about the 'mud slinging'. There is far too much of it but it is going to be stopped. Personal insults and unconstructive and can only take away from a good debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    We've only just started using it again. All the mudslingers are gone now. Surely you didn't register just to say that?
    To be honest, couldnt be bothered to go through the rigmarole of registering to say what I see. Registered anyhow, and it was just an observation.

Alice, a true observation it was. But this will be changed and contributions from new members will help that. We hope to see you posting your views soon!

Hello everyone, im also a newbie here, and to be honest.. one thread here convinced me to register, and im sure i'll be active, coming back to check other posts. I'll see you guys.

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Welcome eireen! Excellent to have you.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by eireen View Post
    Hello everyone, im also a newbie here, and to be honest.. one thread here convinced me to register, and im sure i'll be active, coming back to check other posts. I'll see you guys.
    Ah, what thread was that then?

Hello Alice in Wonderland, I can see you are online. Surely you have something to say about some of the hot debates going on around the forum?