Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should it be illegal to cause religious offence?

What im saying is going to the zoo does not make you a monkey.Being born in the UK does not make you British.
    The Muslims demonstrate this daily with desires to change the UK and its laws.
    When these people say i want to be British , where exactly in the small print does it say Britain will adapt to the immigrant?

Then give a thought to the chinese for example , they have long migrated and merged silently into western society.Do we hear demands to change laws to suit them ?
    Do they show love and respect for thier adoptive country or demonstrate with hate placards ?
    These are large communitys im talking about , every major city in the world has a chinatown,been that way for centuries.
    Yes , i do have a problem with Muslims claiming citizenship through the act of breeding on UK soil.Youll wake up one day and realise this is how one culture can oblitorate another without firing a shot.

Oh, but I have already woken up to that. Just take a look at the initial reason for posting this thread that I started.

The only difference between us is that I am not hostile towards the Muslim community per se.

It is better to argue on the basis that Muslims will become persecuted by us rather than that they are the persecutors of us. How do I mean?

What I mean is that I fear that, whilst Muslims are further engraining Islamic law into British democracy, they may actually become the victims of a 21st century holocaust.

So I am concerned with the well being of Muslims as well as our British values and heritage.

When was the last time a muslim showed or acted on any concern for you you could ask yourself.
    And keeping the shop open 2 minutes later so you can get a loaf doesnt really count.

Then you might want to have a look at this idiot

'Please help me,' Taliban hostage begs - World Blog - msnbc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledjake View Post
    They can propose all they like , if a mosque is so very important to them perhaps they should consider going to where the mosques are ie home.
    Gt Britain is not a Muslim state , not yet anyway.
    Mosques are centres for preaching and extolling Islam. Islam is a Totalitarian Supremacist and ruthless ideology. If we did not allow Nazism or Communism to be preached in Britain, then we should not allow Islam to be preached here either on the same basis.