Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Let's vote BNP

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    25

    Default Let's vote BNP

    Do you like Britain now that immigrants are taking over the country?When they'll be majority do you think they'll be kind with Brits?I think it is time to vote for BNP before it's too late

  2. #2
    The Friendly Ghost! Casper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Do you like Britain now that immigrants are taking over the country?When they'll be majority do you think they'll be kind with Brits?I think it is time to vote for BNP before it's too late
    Hi Sea, I do not think it's fair to suggest that all immigrants are hostile towards the British people and that they will be unkind towards them when they establish a significant amount of power.

    Having said that, without a doubt there will be some immigrants who would like to impose their own views which may be in conflict with that of the majority of Britons.

  3. #3
    Administrator Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Immigrants are taking over the country? Man, there's been nothing on the news.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Immigrants are taking over the country? Man, there's been nothing on the news.
    Do you really think that you will be warned on television before it's too late to stop immigration?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Hi Sea, I do not think it's fair to suggest that all immigrants are hostile towards the British people and that they will be unkind towards them when they establish a significant amount of power.

    Having said that, without a doubt there will be some immigrants who would like to impose their own views which may be in conflict with that of the majority of Britons.
    It would be silly to think that immigrants will do the interests of indigenous Brits.Of course they will make theirs so BNP is the best choice for a Brit

  6. #6
    Administrator Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Do you really think that you will be warned on television before it's too late to stop immigration?
    The immigrants are already in charge of the TV networks?!! It's worse then we thought!
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

  7. #7
    The Friendly Ghost! Casper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    It would be silly to think that immigrants will do the interests of indigenous Brits.Of course they will make theirs so BNP is the best choice for a Brit
    It depends on what you mean by the best 'interests of in indigenous Britsí.

    What do you regard it to mean?

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    It depends on what you mean by the best 'interests of in indigenous Britsí.

    What do you regard it to mean?
    All kinds of interests.Laws,economy,jobs,rules,religion,schools ,rights,freedom,salaries

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    The immigrants are already in charge of the TV networks?!! It's worse then we thought!
    Right, who cares?Let's give what we built in centuries to immigrants.If you are happy with current politicians who are leading this country to bankruptcy and poverty keep voting them.You decide

  10. #10
    Administrator Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Sorry, it's just after the BNP spouting the same tired crap that racists have been spouting for decades, it looks increasingly incredulous. Aren't we all suppose to be under the "black whip" by now?
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •