Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's vote BNP

Default Let's vote BNP

Do you like Britain now that immigrants are taking over the country?When they'll be majority do you think they'll be kind with Brits?I think it is time to vote for BNP before it's too late

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Do you like Britain now that immigrants are taking over the country?When they'll be majority do you think they'll be kind with Brits?I think it is time to vote for BNP before it's too late
    Hi Sea, I do not think it's fair to suggest that all immigrants are hostile towards the British people and that they will be unkind towards them when they establish a significant amount of power.

Having said that, without a doubt there will be some immigrants who would like to impose their own views which may be in conflict with that of the majority of Britons.

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Immigrants are taking over the country? Man, there's been nothing on the news.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Immigrants are taking over the country? Man, there's been nothing on the news.
    Do you really think that you will be warned on television before it's too late to stop immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Hi Sea, I do not think it's fair to suggest that all immigrants are hostile towards the British people and that they will be unkind towards them when they establish a significant amount of power.

Having said that, without a doubt there will be some immigrants who would like to impose their own views which may be in conflict with that of the majority of Britons.
    It would be silly to think that immigrants will do the interests of indigenous Brits.Of course they will make theirs so BNP is the best choice for a Brit

Do you really think that you will be warned on television before it's too late to stop immigration?
    The immigrants are already in charge of the TV networks?!! It's worse then we thought!
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

It would be silly to think that immigrants will do the interests of indigenous Brits.Of course they will make theirs so BNP is the best choice for a Brit
    It depends on what you mean by the best 'interests of in indigenous Britsí.

What do you regard it to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    It depends on what you mean by the best 'interests of in indigenous Britsí.

What do you regard it to mean?
    All kinds of interests.Laws,economy,jobs,rules,religion,schools ,rights,freedom,salaries

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    The immigrants are already in charge of the TV networks?!! It's worse then we thought!
    Right, who cares?Let's give what we built in centuries to immigrants.If you are happy with current politicians who are leading this country to bankruptcy and poverty keep voting them.You decide

Sorry, it's just after the BNP spouting the same tired crap that racists have been spouting for decades, it looks increasingly incredulous. Aren't we all suppose to be under the "black whip" by now?
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.