Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this forum dead?

Zoo Animal

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I have already asked it, go look in the immigration thread YOU created. You will see my last post asks you two distinct questions, which funnily enough you haven't answered.
    Where is it? Forums, sub forums pray tell?

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradoc View Post
    Where is it? Forums, sub forums pray tell?
    I should have known you weren't capable of finding it yourself. It's in the UK General Debate forum - I know, really obscure and hard to find that one.

For future reference, click on your own name anywhere on the forum, and it will take you to your information page. There you can click on 'Find all posts by Caradoc', and it will present you with a list of posts you've made and what forum you posted them on. Now, if you're finished floundering you have a lot of replying to do. The questions are stacking up, and we're not seeing any answers!
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Zoo Animal

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I should have known you weren't capable of finding it yourself. It's in the UK General Debate forum - I know, really obscure and hard to find that one.

For future reference, click on your own name anywhere on the forum, and it will take you to your information page. There you can click on 'Find all posts by Caradoc', and it will present you with a list of posts you've made and what forum you posted them on. Now, if you're finished floundering you have a lot of replying to do. The questions are stacking up, and we're not seeing any answers!
    Give a URL address.

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradoc View Post
    Give a URL address.
    I've never seen someone squirm so much, this is really pathetic. Here you go

http://www.talk-uk.com/uk-general-de...t-up-left.html

Post Number 9

While we're at it, perhaps you could answer the one's on this thread too.

http://www.talk-uk.com/uk-politics/2...html#post39965

Post Number 21. You can't miss them, they've been highlighted in red and referred to repeatedly on the rest of the thread.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Zoo Animal

[QUOTE=Will;39950]I have already asked it, go look in the immigration thread YOU created. You will see my last post asks you two distinct questions, which funnily enough you haven't answered.[/QUOT

This "immigration" thread was not created by me.