Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this forum dead?

To be honest I'm surprised people are still posting. But all is good.

It's confusing why some forums attract posters by the busload while others only get tumbleweed rolling through...

Seems quiet here, but not dead. The quality of the posts are high, and it seems the moderators have a refreshing way of dealing with those that try to troll it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Seems quiet here, but not dead. The quality of the posts are high, and it seems the moderators have a refreshing way of dealing with those that try to troll it.
    Id say its an eclectic mix of high quality posts with juvenile posts (some of the old stuff of which is partly my fault).

Yeah, the Administrator is pretty unconventional. I think he is the only moderator.

Zoo Animal

The problem with this site is that the loonie lefties don't have an answer to common sense. This site reflects the country, the "mainstream" politicians can't argue points with the BNP so they bar them from appearing, or allow them to show but shout them down like the way the BBC embarrassed themselves on QT.

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradoc View Post
    The problem with this site is that the loonie lefties don't have an answer to common sense. This site reflects the country, the "mainstream" politicians can't argue points with the BNP so they bar them from appearing, or allow them to show but shout them down like the way the BBC embarrassed themselves on QT.
    This coming from someone who couldn't even answer my last post. Kind of reminds me of the last time you disappeared because you arguments were so pitifully weak.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

I'm pretty sure I've asked you some questions of which you didn't have an answer for.

Not that I am a loony lefty of course.

Zoo Animal

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    This coming from someone who couldn't even answer my last post. Kind of reminds me of the last time you disappeared because you arguments were so pitifully weak.
    Find the question and ask it, I vaguely remember going thro' this before.

Zoo Animal

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've asked you some questions of which you didn't have an answer for.

Not that I am a loony lefty of course.
    I didn't say that you were loony left, likewise the above if you have a question please ask?

I abandoned this site because there is no banter.

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Find the question and ask it, I vaguely remember going thro' this before.
    I have already asked it, go look in the immigration thread YOU created. You will see my last post asks you two distinct questions, which funnily enough you haven't answered.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.