Thread: The Bigger Picture

Dandy Fun-Size nowadays when not at home.

Exclamation The Bigger Picture

Is this website about the British way of life or (yet) another hypothesis for support of right-wing politics whose angle is a typically independant bent, an apotheosis of ironically-racist righteousness that wants to kick us "loony left" out of our own country as well eventually? If so, then I want to show you that British right-wingers' politics is lacking in 'humanity' and manners, because I grew up being taught to respect dignitaries AND those of other cultures for whom the Labour Party has always prided itself on catering for with pride in a good old-fashioned British way. The only thing I am racist against are racists themselves who are the very practitioners of those ethics which cause the West to be regarded with hatred by the East! I believe we live in a much larger world where we should ALL get on globally, not just a blinkered-visionary exclusivist excuse for church-cloistership who think we are the only Island on the map that has any dignity or pride and cannot get truly involved in European affairs where if we have a voice we have a better chance internationally and globally in the things which matter to us ALL in the world-like peace, for instance. When was the last time any of these pallid nazis took a holiday, anyway? I am a globally-envisioning anti-racist True Labour but not New Labour who's going to blow all you Gerry U-Boats out of the English Channel waters through which you come sniping at leftists like me! I lay the challenge wide open!!
    "IF YOU ALL WANT YOUR RABBIT-AND-LAMB
    WHISKAS THEN DO AS YOU'RE TOLD, OR
    YOU'LL BE EATING PEDIGREE CHUM FOR THE
    REST OF YOUR LIVES!"

Briefing in Cats' Restroom before a National
    Catball Match. (Year unspecified)

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Have you actually read any of the posts on this site?
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Have you actually read any of the posts on this site?
    Yes, I have read the thread 'Is This Forum Dead?', particularly the discussion between Miss JAMODI who I take it is not a right-winger and Oswald who is. My first impressions were that this was a BNP/UKIP-oriented website because of its apparent interest in British independance and the 'British way of life'. I wanted to make my position clear from the start so that it was not assumed I necessarily subscribed to that point-of-view by coming on here to discuss matters concerning Britain. I was attracted to this Site because it was not one that is inundated with Yanks some of whose issues or jargon I haven't a clue about, but one that concentrated more on British policies and issues that I am familiar with. I have also read the articles in the Soapbox and particularly liked the one written by a catholic on the Catholic church system, but not much else as I am a newcomer. I hope I didn't startle you. Btw, thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by Korky the Cat; 05-11-2010 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Needed to delete two unnecessary words.
    REST OF YOUR LIVES!"

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

It's good to have you here. My point was though, maybe you should read a little further afield in the forum before you accuse it of being a far right-wing forum. That hasn't scored you any points with me, in fact you're currently in the negative.

This forum holds no political stance, although it's members do, everyone is free to talk here no matter how bigoted they may or may not be.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Smile

Point taken.
    REST OF YOUR LIVES!"