Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Surprise Surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyof39 View Post
    Thanks very much EMW, and I daresay I'll get used to everything in the fullness of time: I'm not all that bright, that's my trouble. Wish the smilies were as good as the ones on my other board though - not that I'm complaining you understand!!!
    Don't be afraid to ask for help on any issue Olly. Me and Will are always available to help, if we can. And any member might offer their assistance too.

All intelligence is relative.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

I'll remember that EMW - thanks. I also want to say that I like this board and will be tarrying awhile - or longer!: But until I get used to it - if anyone wants an answer to one of my posts and doesn't get one, then the explanation is that I'll have missed theirs; I never fail to account for or explain my rationale, and won't mind if they can draw my attention to my omission in some way or other.

It is exciting sharing success in binary option, i have been able to get lots of clients lost funds back from the broker they traded with including bonuses which was made on their behalf and this will not take more than a week and you will have every bit of your funds back to your designated account. it takes few easy steps and you will be happy again. I will as well be keen to help anyone interested to invest in trading binary option or bitcoin trading investment management at the moment. I will help in trading and management of the account and we share profit earned, i have my percentage in trading for each investor.. I can earn you $36,700 within 4-5 days with $5,000 minimum investment. Feel free to contact me on email , [email protected] or [email protected] skype* brasch.adolf2.. whatsapp +12675713978..cheers