Thread: Any guesses?

Banned

Default Any guesses?

Once again a terrible crime has been committed and the police are holding back on naming or giving any details of the man they have arrested. Compare this with the April Jones suspect, who was named immediately. Here we go yet again on the "softly-softly" merry-go-round of post-MacPherson policing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-21305444

In this case, a pretty 16 year old white girl was stabbed and her body set on fire in an alleyway. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I bet the man will turn out to be a Pakistani (or possibly a Bangladeshi or Middle Eastern man). I expect flames from those falsely accusing me of being racist and anti-Muslim, but I wonder if anyone would be seriously willing to bet against me?

Incidently, this has happened in the same town (Blackpool) where the police failed to convict the Asian paedophile gang who killed a 14 year old girl, Charlene Downes, and fed her dismembered body parts to English takeaway customers in kebab meat.
    Last edited by Northumbrian; 02-02-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Wow. Your mind must be a riot a minute Northumbrian. I'll stick my neck out and say it was a perverted teacher who couldn't keep it in his pants.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I'll stick my neck out and say it was a perverted teacher who couldn't keep it in his pants.
    If it was then I reckon his name will be Mohammed, Iqbal, Ali, Shahid, Ahmed, Ibrahim or something similar. Why have the police not released the name or a photograph? Surely this would help in their enquiry? Lets not "rock the boat", eh? "Softy, softly" is the way to go!

We will see if I am proved right. Of course, if I am proved correct the lefties will say it proves nothing and it was just a lucky guess.

I think the difference between me and you is I used a profession and, as usual, you use race. I don't mind anyone pre-empting any crime or the criminal, but I'd just feel rather unclean if I were to make such a damning statement about a whole race of people, and were then to be proved wrong, or even right, based on a single-individual. But then I don't like being judgemental, as I'm clearly not in a profession that demands it.

Do you think the woman released was Muslim too?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I think the difference between me and you is I used a profession and, as usual, you use race. I don't mind anyone pre-empting any crime or the criminal, but I'd just feel rather unclean if I were to make such a damning statement about a whole race of people, and were then to be proved wrong, or even right, based on a single-individual. But then I don't like being judgemental, as I'm clearly not in a profession that demands it.

Do you think the woman released was Muslim too?
    Why is damning a profession any better than damning a race? Why is "race" so damn precious in the left-wing scheme of things?

In any case, I wasn't damning a race. I was just saying that statistically I consider it probable that the man arrested will be a Pakistani - we will see if I am proved right. Why hasn't the man been named? The police in Blackpool certainly have a history of incompetence when dealing with crimes committed by Muslims against non-Muslim girls. Are Pakistani's a race? I don't think so .... Indians are identical to Pakistani's racially but are very different culturally (ignoring Indian Muslims). India has layers of civilisation underpinning their culture and religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism teach respect for others of different faith.

Pakistan is largely a backward agrarian medieval society where violence is endemic (especially against women) and where the intolerant religion of Islam reigns supreme. Their religion teaches them to hate non-Muslims and view non-Muslim girls as sex toys. I judge every individual on their own merits, but it is clear that many Pakistani's have brought that hatred and intolerance here to Britain. It is ironic that those like myself who point these things out are themselves accused of intolerance.

We should have thought about the type of people we wanted to allow to migrate to Britain, and made sure they were from a compatible culture. The people of Britain should have been given a choice. You are allowed to decide who comes into your own house. If you have a teenage daughter in your house, would you allow drug addicts and vagabonds to sleep in your living room at night? If I could make a list of the countries from which I would least like to welcome immigrants to Britain, Pakistan would almost certainly be near the top of the list.

In 13 years, the Scottish prime ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown flooded England (not Scotland or Wales, they were protected) with up to 3 million Muslims. That is 3 cities the size of Manchester or Birmingham. Its funny but I have to have an Enhanced CRB check to work with children, and yet we have let in millions of people from backward countries into the heart of our communities, when we know nothing about their criminal background (if indeed, any such records are kept in their country of origin).

Labour orchestrated this mass migration quite knowingly and maliciously to change the nature of England to make it more suitable for their own party political purposes (call it de-Torification if you like). One in four babies born in Britain is now born to Muslim parents. How long will it be before it is one-in-three, or one-in-two? English people are already a minority in most of London. Stick your head in the sand like an ostrich if you like, but this is the truth, and for which many of us English will never ever forgive Blair and Brown.
    Last edited by Northumbrian; 02-03-2013 at 12:59 PM.

No more guessing a man has been charged for her murder. His name sounds very European, British, even, David Minto. You might be concerned Northumbrian, but you go about it the wrong way. And to try and turn a situation that is and always has been , one of the results of Britains withdrawal from former colonies , into a great Labour, plot, is as ridiculous as the rest of your theory.

Default Open mouth....

Insert Foot.

Mr Muck

Banned

I said that I thought there was a good probability that he was Pakistani, not definitely. Blame the Police ... thanks to MacPherson, they are the ones who often hide the identities of suspected criminals because they are from an ethnic minority.

I would have thought in relation to the murder of a girl schadenfreude would be entirely out of place, whether for the girl or the suspect.