Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: White Flight

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default White Flight

    Its happened in America for decades, and now it is happening in Britain. Over the last ten years, 600,000 white people have left London - that is the population of Leeds or Manchester. All the political correctness in the world about the supposed benefits of "diversity" cannot stop people who have the means voting with their feet. I suggest you read the following excellent article in the Telegraph, from an open-minded Londoner who has had to come to terms with the fact that she now lives in a foreign country:

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...re-I-live.html

    No doubt at the BBC and amongst the left-wing intelligensia there will be celebrations that London is now officially a city where English people are in a minority. For me there is only sadness. London was once the worlds greatest city and the capital of the British Empire. Now large areas of it are being reduced to third-world slum where it is not safe for a young girl to walk the streets for fear of being gang-raped by groups of feral savages:-

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7779620.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8131313.stm

    Its seems that Tony Blair and all the other left-wing traitors have succeeded in doing what Hitler and Luftwaffe failed to do in 1939-1945. London has been stolen away from us, and those of us brave enough to complain are branded "racist".

  2. #2
    Super Moderator eatmywords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    "Acton Veil" and I once thought the Telegraph was a quality paper, no matter the bias. It read like a moaning old biddy, someone who has left her mind back in the 1970s: "I was brought up in a village in Staffordshire, and although I have been in London for a quarter of a century I have kept the habit of chatting to shopkeepers and neighbours, despite it not being the done thing in metropolitan life. Nowadays, though, most of the tills in my local shops are manned by young Muslim men who mutter into their mobiles as they are serving". I'm sure this moaning old biddy met many a Muslim on the sinister streets of Staffordshire. And now British values are under threat from these brown skinned people who look at her with mistrust and strangeness, as though she were about to write a news article for The Daily Telegraph: "One food store has recently installed a sign banning alcohol on the premises. Fair enough. But it also says: “No alcohol allowed on the streets near this shop.” I am no fan of street drinking, and rowdy behaviour and loutish individuals are an aspect of modern British ''culture’’ I hate. But I feel uneasy that this shopkeeper wants to control the streets outside his shop." Yes, shocking that a shop owner should not want loutish drinking inside or outside of his shop. The horror! In Germany you are fined if there is any litter outside of your shop, whether you put it there or not. Perhaps this woman might prefer Germany to Britain, although I don't think the era would accommodate her value-system: "Poles have settled in Ealing since the Second World War and are well assimilated, but since 2004 about 370,000 east Europeans have arrived in London."

    Indeed more racial profiling by Northumbrian. And where is this fabled white utopia they are all fleeing to? And indeed, if your middle- and upper-class intelligentsia are fleeing this hive of mass-immigration, then who will fill those necessary roles? Those selected and controlled immigrants you would welcome with open arms? It seems the white race is the victim of it's own making. If the streets are flooded with Muslim shops, then why is that? Is it because the City and the Banks have raised the rents to such an intolerable level than the middle-class must either take a pay-cut or take a second-mortgage? Must they put their children to work in their businesses? It is very interesting that you have associated hard-working people with some coloured criminals. A truly enlightening comparison Northumbrian.

    You seem to associate with Jane Kelly's narrow-minded view of London, and how it should be. Before WWI there was an awful lot of Germans infesting London, and when the war started a whole load of Belgium people came over on the boat. During WWII Britain accepted 100,000s of European Jews. We have always been a tolerant and accepting nation of white people. I'm afraid your hang-up Northumbrain is distinctly beginning to show its true colours. And your point about slum-Britain is laudable as it wasn't until the late 1960s when those homes fit for heroes were finally built, and not even in London, but in the council estates that now lie rotting across the country.

    And besides Northumbrian, what exactly have you done for this country to claim it as your own?

    What about this white rapist who raped an 89 year old woman? And what about this old chap who likes to rape young teenagers? Balance sometimes reveals more than a heavily-weighted argument.
    Last edited by eatmywords; 02-22-2013 at 11:03 AM.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    It read like a moaning old biddy, someone who has left her mind back in the 1970s
    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    You seem to associate with Jane Kelly's narrow-minded view of London, and how it should be.
    And this is how the left-wing mediocrity argue. "Old Biddy", "Narrow-minded". You cannot string a coherent arguement together to attack her views so instead you attack her personally. You forgot the word "Racist" surely as well? I will accept the wisdom of the old right over the stupidity of the young left any day.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    In Germany you are fined if there is any litter outside of your shop, whether you put it there or not. Perhaps this woman might prefer Germany to Britain, although I don't think the era would accommodate her value-system.
    Why the hell should a native English person have to move to Germany to find a society which is more tolerant of her values? What an insulting suggestion.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    Indeed more racial profiling by Northumbrian. And where is this fabled white utopia they are all fleeing to?
    It's called the English countryside Eatmy. I'm sure its a place that someone like yourself doesn't give much thought to, but it is a place where some semblence of the decent values we built our civilisation and society upon still exist.

    Again how am I racially profiling anyone? Where in my post did I mention skin colour? I don't care whether an immigrant has purple, orange or green skin, or even what barmy religion he follows in the privacy of his own home (providing he harms no one else). All I care about is that they accept English culture and English society and English values, or don't come here at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    It seems the white race is the victim of it's own making. If the streets are flooded with Muslim shops, then why is that? Is it because the City and the Banks have raised the rents to such an intolerable level than the middle-class must either take a pay-cut or take a second-mortgage?
    What a load of c**p. How on Earth is the City and the Banks responsible for this? Talk about making a scapegoat of your enemies. The area of London we are talking about - the doughnut of deprivation - is well outside the influence of the City. What about other cities like Bradford, Birmingham and Leicester? You are right about one thing. We did bring this on ourselves - by listening to white left-wing intelligensia such as yourself, and giving such people power in our society.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    It is very interesting that you have associated hard-working people with some coloured criminals. A truly enlightening comparison Northumbrian.
    Since when have I done this? Give me an example please? By the way, don't you know that "coloured" is an insulting and racist term? Seems you are trapped by the political correctness you invented!

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    Before WWI there was an awful lot of Germans infesting London, and when the war started a whole load of Belgium people came over on the boat. During WWII Britain accepted 100,000s of European Jews. We have always been a tolerant and accepting nation of white people.
    Indeed, too tolerant and accepting for own good. A dinner lady in Birmingham has just been summarily dismissed for accidently and unknowingly feeding non-Halal meat to muslim pupils. No written warning, no suspension, nothing. Here is an example of a decent working-class person subjected to oppression, that a socialist like yourself should be looking out for. Instead, it was the socialists of Birmingham council who oppressed her, for fear of upsetting the precious muslims. How many non-muslim kids are forced to unknowingly eat Halal meat every day, I wonder?

    Yes London (and Britain) has seen waves of immigrants in the past, as you mention. Don't even imagine, however, that past immigration was on anything like the same scale it is now. Nor were the past immigrants from third-world backgrounds that are totally incompatible with our society. Where are the descendents of those Belgians now? They are fully integrated English people, whose only distinguishing feature might be a slightly odd surname.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I'm afraid your hang-up Northumbrain is distinctly beginning to show its true colours. And your point about slum-Britain is laudable as it wasn't until the late 1960s when those homes fit for heroes were finally built, and not even in London, but in the council estates that now lie rotting across the country.
    I tell you what Eatmy. Why don't you go to London and walk across it, unarmed and on your own, through the night. Wander through Haringey and Tottenham and Tower Hamlets and Brixton. I dare you to. See how far you get without being stopped and threatened. You could do it perfectly safely in the late 1950's - I know, my father lived there as a teenager then.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    And besides Northumbrian, what exactly have you done for this country to claim it as your own?
    I tell you what I have done Eatmy. I have worked and paid taxes every day of my adult life. I have never broken any serious laws, minor traffic offences excepted. I have never taken or sold drugs. I have never owned a firearm. I have always respected the police. This is the country which my ancestors built, over hundreds of years - who liberated us from religious and aristocratic oppression, built a democracy you are so disdainful of, sacrified a great Empire to defeat fascism, and who made too many advances in art, literature, science, medicine, engineering, technology to possibly keep track of. I consider it a privilege to be a part of this country, and it is a privilege I'm willing to extend to newcomers who have the right attitude and who are not here for what they can squeeze out of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    What about this white rapist who raped an 89 year old woman? And what about this old chap who likes to rape young teenagers? Balance sometimes reveals more than a heavily-weighted argument.
    Do you know how I got the two stories I linked to in my post? I went on the BBC website and did a search for "London gang-rape". I didn't know the first two stories that would appear at the top of the list would involve black gangs. Lets look at one of those cases shall we? The gang-rape of a 16 year old girl by black thugs in 2008. The girl, who had a learning disability, was dragged by 6 men into a deserted house where she was raped multiple times. After they had finished with her, they doused her body in Caustic Soda (drain cleaner), presumably to destroy DNA evidence. It isn't mentioned in the story, but one assumes the chemical was also placed inside her private parts. The girl was found naked and screaming, with her skin peeling off her. She nearly died and is now mutilated and disabled for life.

    Its the type of act of mindless sadism and savagery you would expect to happen in the third-word - the recent case in India comes to mind. Yet why was this case barely reported in the national press? Its is 2013 and it is the first time I have heard about it. Of the 6 culprits, 3 were released without conviction and the other 3 were sentenced to pathetic and inadequate sentences (6 to 9 years - the Canoe man got 9 years for ripping off an insurance company!). One of the scum was a newly arrived immigrant from Angola. The police spokesperson after the case made a point of noting how difficult the investigation was, given the lack of co-operation given by the (black) community of Haringey. Perhaps when something like this happens to your daughter or sister or niece, you might stop sticking your head in the sand.
    Last edited by Northumbrian; 02-22-2013 at 02:06 PM.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator eatmywords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    I'm really not sure what you are getting so worked up about Northumbrian, along with your endless racial stereotypifications you can also let rip on the kind of women who don't fit into your world view: "After a derisory jail sentence, your beloved ECHR ruled that the sub-human couldn't be deported back to Iraq because he had produced a brat with a white slut some years earlier, and despite the fact he had no contact with the slut or her brat, he had a "right to a family life""]After a derisory jail sentence, your beloved ECHR ruled that the sub-human couldn't be deported back to Iraq because he had produced a brat with a white slut some years earlier, and despite the fact he had no contact with the slut or her brat, he had a "right to a family life"

    I have been to London and don't like the place. I didn't like it in 1987 and I don't like it now. It has nothing to do with race or immigration, just the congestion, the overcrowding, the expense, the filth and the rush, everything is rushing and moving. It is all too overwhelming for me. I don't care about the race, and in fact if the high-street is failing, then it is because the white race is allowing it to fail. I remember a few years ago everyone was complaining the big stores were unfairly destroying the British high-streets, but in come the immigrants to show up our bourgeois values because the Middle Easterners and the Eastern Europeans have invigorated and brought the high-street back to life. They don't have the plush houses bought on the back of a second mortgage on the business. They don't have the three or four cars bought on business loans. They are hard working people, who will employ the family into the business to keep costs low. We only have ourselves to blame if you have a problem with how London is developing in the 21st Century.

    So you pay your taxes Northumbrian, and so do these migrants, who are paying business rates, and employing the local people. I really don't see why you or the Telegraph should have a problem with people who are hard-working and want to live peacefully and quietly. If this old biddy didn't like the custom she received then she is free to shop elsewhere; welcome to free-market economics. The fact is Northumbrian, this country has always been developed through immigration, from the Spanish Iberians c.4000BC to the Norse, the French, the Germans, the Jews, the Hugenots, the Belgiums, etc., etc., etc. I'm afraid this article is only based upon colour of the people's skin, and it is clear the cultural character of these people were also disturbing to this old biddy.

    I believe Tesco have been feeding us horsemeat for an unknown number of years, do you think anyone is going to be sacked over this? Again, you are trying to construct something that should not be constructed, because as you say, your ancestors helped to defeat fascism, and so let's not have to do it again; we have enough problems trying to defeat the Islamic fascists in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by eatmywords; 04-19-2013 at 10:06 PM.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I'm really not sure what you are getting so worked up about Northumbrian, along with your endless racial stereotypifications .... I don't care about the race, and in fact if the high-street is failing, then it is because the white race is allowing it to fail.
    Don't you see the irony? You accuse me of being racist, despite the fact I never ever mention skin pigmentation, yet you then go on to make a racist (and ridiculous) remark about the "white race".

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I remember a few years ago everyone was complaining the big stores were unfairly destroying the British high-streets, but in come the immigrants to show up our bourgeois values because the Middle Easterners and the Eastern Europeans have invigorated and brought the high-street back to life.
    Hurray to our saviours then. You've obviously never been to places like Blackburn then. If I want to go to a third world bazaar, I'll buy a plane ticket to Marakech or Karachi thankyou very much. I don't want to see it in my country.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    We only have ourselves to blame if you have a problem with how London is developing in the 21st Century.
    The only true statement you've made, but not in the sense you think. We are to blame for trusting the liberal and socialist left to deal with immigration policy. We must be fools.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    So you pay your taxes Northumbrian, and so do these migrants, who are paying business rates, and employing the local people. I really don't see why you or the Telegraph should have a problem with people who are hard-working and want to live peacefully and quietly.
    The only "local people" employed by some of these communities is their own people. As for those taxes, I suggest you catch the British Asian TV on Sky and watch the commercials. They are very illuminating. In between the adverts for Asian solicitors (for help with "immigration issues" or for getting compensation from a white driver you've crashed into), every other advert is for a Pakistani or middle Eastern banks. So much money made by some immigrants never sees the light of day as far as our taxman is concerned. It is spirited away to banks in Pakistan and elsewhere (cue Eatmy producing a Straw Man argument ... Lord Ashcroft perhaps?).

    I'm not saying that every immigrant is fiddling their taxes. Indeed, there are many immigrants who, as you rightly point, are hardworking and contribute a lot to our society. The Chinese community are often model immigrants, for example. In the rural town I grew up in, the only non Anglo-Saxons were 2 chinese families. Like many Chinese in the UK, they were very well integrated, hardworking, and decent people. If only the same could be said for other communities such as the Pakistani's, Somali's, Kurds, etc. I am not against immigration. I just want us to control the type of immigrant who arrives and where they are from. They have to fit in.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    If this old biddy didn't like the custom she received then she is free to shop elsewhere; welcome to free-market economics.
    The "old biddy" is voting with her feet and leaving London, along with 600,000 other Native English who have left London in the last 10 years. How sad that she has to. Why are you so disrespectful of people who are just giving their opinion?

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    The fact is Northumbrian, this country has always been developed through immigration, from the Spanish Iberians c.4000BC to the Norse, the French, the Germans, the Jews, the Hugenots, the Belgiums, etc., etc., etc.
    The tired old "we are all immigrants" argument so often wheeled out by socialist traitors to justify mass immigration in the last few decades. No we are not all immigrants, unless you want to argue the purist view that all humans outside the African Rift Valley are immigrants.

    I've never heard of Spanish Iberians coming here in 4000BC, but if they did it is irrelevant. The history of England starts in AD 450 with the arrival of the Anglo-Saxons. Everything that existed before (except a few Roman roads and buildings) was swept aside. Out of a million words in the English language, only about a dozen date from before the Anglo-Saxon settlement, which is a telling fact. The Anglo-Saxons are the people who single-handedly built this country with their blood, sweat and tears. They gave us our language, our laws, our way of life and society. If is not your job to denigrate and belittle their achievement.

    The last mass immigration to England was of about 100,000 Norse and Danish to the "Danelaw" in the 9th and 10th century AD!!!! These people had a similar culture and language to the Anglo-Saxons who were already here, and had fully integrated within a century or so. From then until 1950, the population was relatively stable. Tiny numbers of European immigrants (such as Hugenots) added to the population, but were always absorbed into Anglo-Saxon culture.

    What has happened in the last few decades is utterly different, and has not benefitted this country.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I'm afraid this article is only based upon colour of the people's skin, and it is clear the cultural character of these people were also disturbing to this old biddy.
    She never mentioned skin colour, but what is wrong about criticising the culture of others? Are all cultures equal? I'm not claiming Anglo-Saxon culture is best, but (a) it belongs here, and (b) there are many cultures far worse. We do not treat women and homosexuals with the comtempt shown to them by the Muslims for example.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I believe Tesco have been feeding us horsemeat for an unknown number of years, do you think anyone is going to be sacked over this?
    Straw man alert.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    Again, you are trying to construct something that should not be constructed, because as you say, your ancestors helped to defeat fascism, and so let's not have to do it again; we have enough problems trying to defeat the Islamic fascists in Afghanistan.
    I am as much against fascism as you are. Don't confuse loyalty to your country and people with fascism.

    Norşanhymbra ond şæt Angelcynn éceu
    Last edited by Northumbrian; 03-09-2013 at 03:19 AM.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator eatmywords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    You have two links at the bottom of your previous post that refer to some convicted rapists, who therefore must be coincidentally black. And the third-world is usually associated with, proportionately, people who are something other than white. Feral savages are then indicative of those chaps, contained within those links, that are destroying the ethos of London. It does seem to build to a relatively obvious conclusion; whether that conclusion is right or wrong. I really think you are misrepresenting me Northumbrian because if I had any reason to believe you were making racist statements then you would be in the zoo. I have never really considering your posts to be racist, but they do travel along a similar route being travelled by racists. My links were merely posited to add balance to your argument that feral savages can come in shades other than black or brown, unemployed or mentally unstable.

    I am as much against fascism as you are. Don't confuse loyalty to your country and people with fascism.
    I purposely omitted an -ism as I did not want you to consider I was raising the spectre of racism, or trying to bring you under the banner of communism. As was issued last summer Carradoc set the bar for what is to be considered unacceptable posting. However, you must accept if your replies contain large amounts of points about race, immigration and issues that incidentally affect race, creed and/or colour, then you have to be prepared to defend or challenge your opinions. You have taken a difficult position regarding race and immigration in this country Northumbrain, and so you must stand or fall by the opinions you post. However, I will say this, despite your opinions causing me to feel repulsed, angry and appalled, you have never crossed a line significant enough to be considered worthy of censure or banishment.

    Both me and Will have considered the fact that right-wing people, who hold strong views on race and immigration, were unable to argue their opinion effectively, and ultimately took the challenging of their opinions as a personal insult, and would leave this site. Not so Northumbrian, and, even though if I find some of his views repugnant, I do respect him for standing by his opinions and not to be emotionally affected or intimidated by any challenges to them; and this is why I have never questioned your ability to teach children.

    The Tories have been leaving the towns since the industrial revolution, when we gave a home to the Dutch/Germanx. The liberals and their utilitarianism has always been the patriarch of the towns and cities of England. And besides, I don't think a Tory would last five minutes walking about a few of the streets around here.

    The history of England started in 450AD? I think you'll find there was qutie a bit going on before that you know Northumbrian. The Romans were raping and fertilising our women, while Pagan ritualism proliferated in the west, with probably bloody sacrifices and mass orgies. And as for mass immigration Northumbrain this country has always taken a steady stream of various religious and political migrants. There were about 40,000 Huguenots, maybe 30,000 Belgium during WWI, and dramatic numbers of Central European Jews during the Second.

    I can't prevent you from establishing that superstructure you aim to hang your coat upon, but with the narrow aspects of the issues you have upon race and immigration, then such a popular structure may be very difficult to dismantle once the foundations have been laid.
    Last edited by eatmywords; 03-09-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    You have two links at the bottom of your previous post that refer to some convicted rapists, who therefore must be coincidentally black. And the third-world is usually associated with, proportionately, people who are something other than white. Feral savages are then indicative of those chaps, contained within those links, that are destroying the ethos of London. It does seem to build to a relatively obvious conclusion; whether that conclusion is right or wrong.
    I didn't choose those two stories deliberately because the perpetrators were black/Asian. I entered the words "London Gang Rape" in the BBC News search and they were the first two stories that came up. I have never said that people from a Native English culture could not also commit barbaric crimes. However, if statistics were to prove that a Native English girl in London is disproportionately more likely to be raped by a man of immigrant background, then wouldn't you agree that I have some worthy points? I don't know if such statistics exist - they would be highly contraversial from a race relations point of view and probably not publicised. However, would you be willing to bet your house that the statistics wouldn't indicate that what I have said has a germ of truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I really think you are misrepresenting me Northumbrian because if I had any reason to believe you were making racist statements then you would be in the zoo. I have never really considering your posts to be racist, but they do travel along a similar route being travelled by racists. My links were merely posited to add balance to your argument that feral savages can come in shades other than black or brown, unemployed or mentally unstable.
    If I was a racist (which I am not) I would be far too clever to post my views on the subject in a public forum. I have never once said that feral savages all have brown or black skin. Why don't you look back at comments I made about Anders Breivik, who was most distinctively white?

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I purposely omitted an -ism as I did not want you to consider I was raising the spectre of racism, or trying to bring you under the banner of communism. As was issued last summer Carradoc set the bar for what is to be considered unacceptable posting.
    Yes and I supported you in your actions regarding Caradoc.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    However, you must accept if your replies contain large amounts of points about race, immigration and issues that incidentally affect race, creed and/or colour, then you have to be prepared to defend or challenge your opinions. You have taken a difficult position regarding race and immigration in this country Northumbrain, and so you must stand or fall by the opinions you post. However, I will say this, despite your opinions causing me to feel repulsed, angry and appalled, you have never crossed a line significant enough to be considered worthy of censure or banishment.
    I've never taken any position regarding race as it never enters my thought pattern. I certainly take positions regarding the national, cultural and religious background of people, as this has a bearing on the way they behave and the way they view others. The fact that people of certain nationality, culture or religion may also be predominantly associated with a certain skin pigmentation is merely coincidental. When I have criticised the Scots, this doesn't indicate I am discriminating against ginger-haired people does it?

    You say that I have taken the "difficult decision" on such topics, but have you considered that it might be you in the minority position and that my view might represent the majority opinion of people in the country at large? I don't believe in mob rule and there may be many cases where the majority of the population are simply wrong. However, I think you should examine the self-righteousness of your own views before casting aspersions on mine. After all, it could be said that you are taking the "difficult decision" when you support the likes of Chavez, Livingstone and Galloway.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    Both me and Will have considered the fact that right-wing people, who hold strong views on race and immigration, were unable to argue their opinion effectively, and ultimately took the challenging of their opinions as a personal insult, and would leave this site. Not so Northumbrian, and, even though if I find some of his views repugnant, I do respect him for standing by his opinions and not to be emotionally affected or intimidated by any challenges to them; and this is why I have never questioned your ability to teach children.
    I am glad. I am sure that your extreme left-wing views don't make you a danger to be around children too!

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    The Tories have been leaving the towns since the industrial revolution, when we gave a home to the Dutch/Germanx. The liberals and their utilitarianism has always been the patriarch of the towns and cities of England. And besides, I don't think a Tory would last five minutes walking about a few of the streets around here.
    So you equate Native English with "Tory" then? Not all the people who left London were Tory-voters. In fact, I imagine the majority were not. If all English are Tories, what does that make you then?

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    The history of England started in 450AD? I think you'll find there was qutie a bit going on before that you know Northumbrian. The Romans were raping and fertilising our women, while Pagan ritualism proliferated in the west, with probably bloody sacrifices and mass orgies.
    You need to brush up on your history. The Romans occupied Britain from AD 43 to AD 410. The first English to arrive were Hengist, Horsa and their war band in AD 449. I doubt many of my ancestors were raped by Romans, since my ancesters were living in Schleswig-Holstein at the time, which was well outside the Roman Empire.

    We have a name for the Romano-Celtic inhabitants of Britain before AD 450. We call them the Welsh, from the Anglo-Saxon word meaning "stranger". DNA tests have proved quite conclusively that the English have no significant Celtic ancestry from the pre-Anglo-Saxon period (although of course, Celtic immigration has brought some Celtic blood into our DNA since then). The Welsh-speaking population of Eastern and Southern Britain was entirely replaced by the Anglo-Saxons between AD450 and AD600, later added to by the Danes and Norse in some areas. Anglo-Saxon law codes make it quite clear than intermarriage between Aenglisc and Wealhisc would have been as frowned upon as intermarriage between a Jew and a Palestinian in modern Israel. The fact that Anglo-Saxon borrowed almost no words from the Celts (other than place names) is testament to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    And as for mass immigration Northumbrain this country has always taken a steady stream of various religious and political migrants. There were about 40,000 Huguenots, maybe 30,000 Belgium during WWI, and dramatic numbers of Central European Jews during the Second.
    Insignificant numbers compared to the 10 million or so who have arrived in Britain in recent years, and whose population may I remind continues to expand rapidly even without further immigration because of their birth rate. Also second generation European immigrants almost always are completely integrated into our society and culture, unlike many of the recent newcomers.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I can't prevent you from establishing that superstructure you aim to hang your coat upon, but with the narrow aspects of the issues you have upon race and immigration, then such a popular structure may be very difficult to dismantle once the foundations have been laid.
    I don't want to ban immigration, only have more control over it. What is narrow about that? What are you so afraid of? How would it harm our country if we only allowed in the people who we actually need? Perhaps you are afraid because you know whereas I am swimming against the tide of left-wing political correctness, you are swimming against the tide of democracy and popular feeling. I wonder which tide will win in the end.
    Last edited by Northumbrian; 03-09-2013 at 12:19 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London N16
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northumbrian View Post
    Its happened in America for decades, and now it is happening in Britain. Over the last ten years, 600,000 white people have left London - that is the population of Leeds or Manchester. All the political correctness in the world about the supposed benefits of "diversity" cannot stop people who have the means voting with their feet. I suggest you read the following excellent article in the Telegraph, from an open-minded Londoner who has had to come to terms with the fact that she now lives in a foreign country:

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...re-I-live.html

    No doubt at the BBC and amongst the left-wing intelligensia there will be celebrations that London is now officially a city where English people are in a minority. For me there is only sadness. London was once the worlds greatest city and the capital of the British Empire. Now large areas of it are being reduced to third-world slum where it is not safe for a young girl to walk the streets for fear of being gang-raped by groups of feral savages:-

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7779620.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8131313.stm

    Its seems that Tony Blair and all the other left-wing traitors have succeeded in doing what Hitler and Luftwaffe failed to do in 1939-1945. London has been stolen away from us, and those of us brave enough to complain are branded "racist".
    The report actually states: According to the Office for National Statistics, 600,000 white Britons have left London in the past 10 years. EU and other migrants are included in the non-British remainder.

    Personally, I think we should be pleased so many people's aspirations have been met and over the last decade — and that they've been able to move away from overcrowded, less well-off and run-down areas.

    But surely it's not surprising that those left behind include less well off immigrants — most with lower-paid jobs and without the savings to move out of inner London boroughs? With many skilled and higher-paid manufacturing jobs leaving London and mostly semi-skilled and unskilled jobs remaining, the trend is likely continue.

    No doubt, among the White Britons leaving London are those who are able to cash in on the rising property prices across many parts of the capital (including many really wealthy areas) and are deciding to move away...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    No doubt, among the White Britons leaving London are those who are able to cash in on the rising property prices across many parts of the capital (including many really wealthy areas) and are deciding to move away...
    I agree with some of your points, but it doesn't matter in a lot of ways why London has become less native and more diverse. The fact is that as it has become more diverse, it has become more violent and dangerous. Community cohesion, which was so vital in winning WWII, has been shattered, as shown in the riots a few years ago. Would you be happy for your daughter to walk alone across London in the middle of the night? She could have done so in the 1950's without being harmed. It is easy to see why the "old biddy", as Eatmy calls her, feels nostalgic for those times.

    What London now needs is breathing space. A break from ever more immigration and a chance for the immigrants already in London to integrate into our society. Of course, some never will and don't want to, but I believe the majority would do given enough time. Then perhaps those immigrants would share in the same prosperity which has allowed others to move out of London into the suburbs and rural areas.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post

    No doubt, among the White Britons leaving London are those who are able to cash in on the rising property prices across many parts of the capital (including many really wealthy areas) and are deciding to move away...
    This is a state of affairs that has been so , since the sixties. Yes London, like many other cities had immigrant communities in various boroughs, The vast majority of these came from our former colonies,already holding British passports. Their presence here was supported by each and every government whatever its persuasion. Of course people moved aside for the new comers, many to another borough, many went to new towns, and loads retired to the coast. But where it was most noticable that a definite change was occurring was in the smart central boroughs, it was here that our upper class wealthy society was selling out just as quick as they could get the cheques in their banks, to just about anyone that had the money, and that did,nt often mean they were British. In the post war era immigration to this country has been propelled by two distinct political situations , first our colonial obligations, second our obligations to our EU membership. In both cases the Tories were just as involved as anyone else. For Northumbrian to say otherwise is just more total nonsense from him. We often hear from Tory business men how us Brits don,t want their work, or if we do we want to much money, so they will take an immigrant every time. In the central part of England I now live in ,the field workers of the big Tory farmers are almost to a man and woman immigrant workers. So if we do have a problem ,numbers wise it shouldn,t require a brain of Britain,as to which political influence is most keen on keeping those numbers as high as they can. More total hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Mack; 03-21-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •