Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for Justice

Banned

Default Time for Justice

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22438623
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21744674

The police and social services were aware that these young girls in Oxford were being abused for YEARS, and did nothing. Why? No doubt I will be accused of being racist for pointing out that all these men were all Muslims and the girls were (presumably) white. Yet can there be any other explanation for the authorities inaction other than political correctness and an excessive concern for racial sensitivity.

Now it is time finally for these tragic girls to get justice for the childhood which was violated and stolen from them. The judge has the power to give these men life sentences for the rape of a child, and presumably can set any tariff he chooses. Can a man who brands an 11 year old girls buttocks with red hot metal ever be considered safe for release? Nothing less than 20 year plus prison sentences for each of these animals will be acceptable. Also, if any were not born here, they should be stripped of British citizenship and returned to their cess-pitt of origin once their sentence is complete.

I'm sure these men will get the right amount of justice applied to them for this sustained abuse, and again failure right down the chain of social services. But from what I've read, these girls kept running back into these men's clutches.

And naturally you presume these girls were white.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    But from what I've read, these girls kept running back into these men's clutches.
    Why is that important? The girls were young and immature, and were not able to give consent.

I wouldn't be too confident of these men getting an appropriate sentences - some in the Rochdale case were given as few as four years (out in two with good behaviour)

And the victims in this case were white . . . some would see a pattern emerging, others prefer to stick their head in the ground

Banned

And naturally you presume these girls were white.
    Actually all the girls were white, according to BBC News (they should know - they interviewed some of the girls, and also would have had reporters in court).

I don't take any pleasure in pointing out the racial/cultural profiles of the criminals and victims in these cases, and I am sure there are plenty of muslims who find these crimes as appalling as I do. However, I am sick to death of those on the left, with the misguided aim of defending "diversity and multiculturalism", trying to hoodwink everyone into believing that there isn't a problem here with how a significant fraction of this particular community views white girls.

I was watching a BBC news discussion on the case last night, which involved some ultra-left-wing social services expert (probably on a six-figure salary). One of the first things that this stupid dyke came out with was along the lines of "Well of course this sort of abuse is carried out by members of EVERY community". Well kiss my scientist butt but when one of these so-called experts actually produces some evidence which shows that only 5% of men involved in the street grooming of underage girls are muslim (the percentage of the general population) then I might take what they have to say more seriously. As it is, almost every high-profile case of paedophile gangs street grooming vulnerable girls in the last few years has involved muslim (mostly Pakistani) paedophiles and white victims, from Rochdale to Derby to Oxford. Unless the media are being extremely selective in deciding which cases they publicise, I am in no doubt we have a problem here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Why is that important? The girls were young and immature, and were not able to give consent.
    I'm sorry to say but in previous threads on this same issue, Eatmy has indicated that he regarded the girls as little more than prostitutes who were "asking for it" and were responsible for their own abuse. Perhaps some of the police officers who refused to follow up these girls cries for help thought the same way.

Not only were these girls young (some only 11) and immature, but they were also from troubled backgrounds. This was why they were selected and groomed by the men. I'm sure the men were really "nice" to them at first, buying them presents and pretending to "care" for them. But then the girls get slowly trapped into these mens depraved world, and even when they ask for help from the outside world, nobody is listening. Perhaps if Eatmy had a daughter, he would be more sympathetic.

I wouldn't be too confident of these men getting an appropriate sentences - some in the Rochdale case were given as few as four years (out in two with good behaviour)
    Depressingly I am agreeing with you here. My prediction is that perhaps one of two will get at the most 12 to 15 years, but the rest will get much lower sentences. The maximum sentence available to a judge for the rape of a child under 13 is life imprisonment. What is the point of having this deterrent if it is never actually used? I cannot think of a worse case of child rape than this, which also involved torture, penetration with objects such as baseball bats, and operating on a 12 year old girl with a crochet hook to remove a foetus. For fucks sake, if this doesn't deserve a life sentence, what does?
    Last edited by Northumbrian; 05-15-2013 at 07:14 PM.

And the victims in this case were white . . . some would see a pattern emerging, others prefer to stick their head in the ground
    And drug addicts, so don't you think whatever they were running away from was more tempting than being trapped in social care?

Quote Originally Posted by Northumbrian View Post
    ....I was watching a BBC news discussion on the case last night, which involved some ultra-left-wing social services expert (probably on a six-figure salary). One of the first things that this stupid dyke came out with was along the lines of "Well of course this sort of abuse is carried out by members of EVERY community". Well kiss my scientist butt but when one of these so-called experts actually produces some evidence which shows that only 5% of men involved in the street grooming of underage girls are muslim (the percentage of the general population) then I might take what they have to say more seriously. As it is, almost every high-profile case of paedophile gangs street grooming vulnerable girls in the last few years has involved muslim (mostly Pakistani) paedophiles and white victims, from Rochdale to Derby to Oxford. Unless the media are being extremely selective in deciding which cases they publicise, I am in no doubt we have a problem here.
    You have such a way with word and metaphor that it's a shame you don't teach History.

And drug addicts, so don't you think whatever they were running away from was more tempting than being trapped in social care?
    The gang plied them with drugs and alcohol, they did not choose to take them in the usual sense. And to suggest that these girls preferred to be raped, burnt and pissed on than stay in social care is outrageous
    Last edited by Rook; 05-16-2013 at 08:20 AM.

I'm just saying they must have preferred it if they are running away from social care. You have to admit that fact, no matter what other facts you throw in the way of it.

I'm just saying they must have preferred it if they are running away from social care. You have to admit that fact, no matter what other facts you throw in the way of it.
    No, I don't. Your argument is akin to saying a battered woman must prefer to stay with her abusive, wife-beating husband than leave. The only difference being these are children we are talking about, who are even less able to stand up to manipulative and controlling bullies. There is no 'choice' no 'preference' here, these are drugged induced 12 year olds we are talking about
    Last edited by Rook; 05-16-2013 at 09:08 AM.