Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Good Riddance Qatada

  1. #21
    Super Moderator eatmywords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    "Dr Hook" = colloquial terms? Or perhaps this is a term of endearment? Is "murderous rantings" colloquial to your region? And what of "human filth"? I suppose it must be based in your schooling, to talk like this in public.

    You could tell me Pat was beaten up by racists; and why you've dragged him into this conversation is a little beyond me; wouldn't you prefer to abuse "Saint" Steven again? But I would take a sceptical position on what you have said until the full facts of the matter were revealed. I would have a hard time believing that unless there is some affirmation from the abusers they did attack him solely because of his skin colour; you provide no context for your argument that Pat was beaten up by racists. If he, or you, told me he was beaten up by racists, then immediately I would take a sceptical position, because you are prejudicing your statement with the term "racists" and provide no other details. As with your original statement, these people were involved in a discussion about a man, a disabled man, who was deported from this country to stand trial for a crime he has not been convicted of yet. In every aspect you and your friends and making judgemental statements about someone you know nothing about. In most cases that is all you do when you cling to morality, or your brand of nationalism, or deflecting the argument to claim that anyone who does not agree with you must be advocating the other side of the argument. This is not the case. I merely question aspects of what is being said. I'm so sorry you don't like what I find to question in what you, and your friends have to say, but I don't agree with hate, prejudice and national pride that seeks to denigrate anything or anyone that conflicts with a narrow perception of what is deemed acceptable to that culture.

    What has left-wing politics got to do with anything? What has Sharia Law got to do with anything. Like I've said countless times, your mind is consumed with race, and on this basis alone I would take anything you say, particularly in this conversation, with less than a grain of salt. Even if I was immured within that conversation I would still be indignant of what was being said, and why it was being said. How can you not see that racism is not just offensive to non-white people?

    I would presume your father was not questioned by the police because the woman accepted the charge being made. You even show your inability to grasp simple law in this respect, that your father, if he were questioned about this, could find themselves in equal trouble to that woman if he admitted to making any of the denigrating remarks that were clearly being expressed in public; did you ever think it was the treatment of the disabled this "left-wing" witch took offence to, rather than the racial aspect? You have clearly jumped to conclusions here, on the basis of, yet again, race.

    And again, as I've told you twice before, we have never had free-speech in this country (barring a short period of time between the English Civil War and the Restoration), and we have most certainly never fought for that right. You really should not make historical judgements if you do not understand history. You don't hear me spouting scientific judgements because I'm very aware I have little knowledge of it
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    "Dr Hook" = colloquial terms? Or perhaps this is a term of endearment? Is "murderous rantings" colloquial to your region? And what of "human filth"? I suppose it must be based in your schooling, to talk like this in public.
    I think you will find the average Joe down your street would happily call Hamza "Dr Hook", which just shows how isolated you are from the average Joe. As for "murderous rantings" I've heard many commentators on TV use similar words, and they are quite accurate. Hamza and Qatada both advocated murder. Don't deny this or you will look even more stupid (if this is remotely possible). As for the girl, she only used the colloqualism "Dr Hook", and your attempt to suggest that the complaint from the left-wing woman was based as disabled discrimination is laughable and pathetic. Why didn't she take the Sun newspaper to court, as they published a front page headline "Sling your Hook" about Hamza? A hook is precisely what Hamza has in place of a hand, and it is clear he regarded it as a "badge of honour", having allegedly lost his hand (and eye) fighting for Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan. In fact, it is alleged he was setting an explosive device at the time, which is poetic justice in my book.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    You could tell me Pat was beaten up by racists; and why you've dragged him into this conversation is a little beyond me; wouldn't you prefer to abuse "Saint" Steven again? But I would take a sceptical position on what you have said until the full facts of the matter were revealed. I would have a hard time believing that unless there is some affirmation from the abusers they did attack him solely because of his skin colour; you provide no context for your argument that Pat was beaten up by racists. If he, or you, told me he was beaten up by racists, then immediately I would take a sceptical position, because you are prejudicing your statement with the term "racists" and provide no other details.
    When did I abuse "Saint Steven"? You are a liar and either find a quote where I abused "Saint Steven" or take that back. As for Pat, I only used him as an example of a black person who uses this forum - it could have been any other black person. Lets call him Peter instead! I said you wouldn't doubt the story if Peter said his father had been attacked by racists, whereas you pour doubt on the story I was passed on by my father. I was using this to illustrate YOUR racism.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    As with your original statement, these people were involved in a discussion about a man, a disabled man, who was deported from this country to stand trial for a crime he has not been convicted of yet. In every aspect you and your friends and making judgemental statements about someone you know nothing about. In most cases that is all you do when you cling to morality, or your brand of nationalism, or deflecting the argument to claim that anyone who does not agree with you must be advocating the other side of the argument. This is not the case. I merely question aspects of what is being said. I'm so sorry you don't like what I find to question in what you, and your friends have to say, but I don't agree with hate, prejudice and national pride that seeks to denigrate anything or anyone that conflicts with a narrow perception of what is deemed acceptable to that culture.
    What a pile of crap, Eatmy. Abu Hamza has not been out of the papers or off the TV for 10 years. We knew PLENTLY about him. And I am sorry but HE WAS CONVICTED OF 11 CRIMES IN THE UK, including soliciting murder. You may think he is innocent of the crime he was deported to the US for, but nobody else does. Quotation by Abu Hamza:

    "Allah likes those who believe in Him who kill those who do not believe in Him. Allah likes that. So if you Muslims don’t like that because you hate the blood, there is something wrong with you."

    Just thought you should know who your friend is - the guy you support above your own people. You really are sick in the head.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    What has left-wing politics got to do with anything? What has Sharia Law got to do with anything. Like I've said countless times, your mind is consumed with race, and on this basis alone I would take anything you say, particularly in this conversation, with less than a grain of salt. Even if I was immured within that conversation I would still be indignant of what was being said, and why it was being said. How can you not see that racism is not just offensive to non-white people?
    Your sick and twisted brand of left-wing politics has everything to do with it. How can you say that what the girl said was offensive and she deserved to spend a day in a police station? Anybody normal would have said the same thing as her, including myself (and much worse). Even if this bitch of a woman was offended, why didn't she just say so? What sort of society do we want to live in where we have people snitching to the police about the comments and opinions we have expressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I would presume your father was not questioned by the police because the woman accepted the charge being made. You even show your inability to grasp simple law in this respect, that your father, if he were questioned about this, could find themselves in equal trouble to that woman if he admitted to making any of the denigrating remarks that were clearly being expressed in public; did you ever think it was the treatment of the disabled this "left-wing" witch took offence to, rather than the racial aspect? You have clearly jumped to conclusions here, on the basis of, yet again, race.
    The girl wasn't actually charged with anything, and was only "warned". I would have told the police to fuck off and shove their warning up the arse of their left-wing snitch. Presumably as she was questioned for FOUR HOURS, she didn't just accept the claim. The girl did and said absolutely nothing wrong in my opinion, and what happened to her was a disgrace. If you support the actions of either the police or the left-wing woman in this matter, then you are an absolute disgrace too.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    And again, as I've told you twice before, we have never had free-speech in this country (barring a short period of time between the English Civil War and the Restoration), and we have most certainly never fought for that right. You really should not make historical judgements if you do not understand history. You don't hear me spouting scientific judgements because I'm very aware I have little knowledge of it
    Since when was it ever a crime to express an opinion in this country, before New Labour came to power? Do you know what would have happened if we had lost WWII? Thank god you are just a pathetic loser who sits at home all day with no friends and types out left-wing shite on a computer, waiting for his benefit cheque to arrive. You don't deserve to have any influence on society.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator eatmywords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Do you know, I question why I respond to your "reasoning". Although I have come to the conclusion if I argue with an idiot, it makes me no less of an idiot. So I'll just stop here, because my original question has pretty much been answered.

    And Northumbrian, I really do have to state you need to stop insulting people and respect Rule 2. If you make any more personal remarks towards members we will have to review your position on this site.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    Do you know, I question why I respond to your "reasoning". Although I have come to the conclusion if I argue with an idiot, it makes me no less of an idiot. So I'll just stop here, because my original question has pretty much been answered.
    I'll take that as the nearest thing we will get to you admitting that you are in the wrong and have lost the argument. No apology I notice for falsely claiming that I "abused" Stephen Lawrence.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    And Northumbrian, I really do have to state you need to stop insulting people and respect Rule 2. If you make any more personal remarks towards members we will have to review your position on this site.
    Perhaps if the moderator sets an example and stops flinging personal insults at others, I will follow suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    I have come to the conclusion if I argue with an idiot
    Last edited by Northumbrian; 08-20-2013 at 12:54 AM.

  5. #25
    Super Moderator eatmywords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    This isn't up for discussion Northumbrian, so I suggest you start controlling what you say to other members. If not then I'm sure you will agree that I will take great pleasure in curbing your access to this site. So, deny me my happiness Northumbrian, and follow the rules.

    And where exactly did I state you are an idiot? Unless you are admitting you are an idiot? Inference is perhaps a word you need to look up.
    Last edited by eatmywords; 08-20-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    This isn't up for discussion Northumbrian, so I suggest you start controlling what you say to other members. If not then I'm sure you will agree that I will take great pleasure in curbing your access to this site. So, deny me my happiness Northumbrian, and follow the rules.
    Which "other members" are these? You mean yourself lol! The only person I have been impolite to on here is you, and that is because you have called me an idiot, a moron, stupid, a racist, a sexist, a homophobe. Oh, and you have insulted my profession numerous times. Doesn't the moderator set the tone for how people interact with each other in the forum? I take nothing back Eatmy.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northumbrian View Post
    So a close family member tells you something that they witnessed first hand, and it is a fairy tale and a supposition to repeat it? If Pat said his father had been attacked by racists, would you say it was a fairy tale? Or is it just that perhaps the story I have told is an embarrassment to you and your left-wing causes?



    You do know the full facts of the case. What evidence is there to suggest that I am biased, other the fact that you dislike me and what you perceive as my "right-wing" views?



    Oh, so the girl is at fault and a bad person for calling him "Dr Hook"? Perhaps she should be locked away in a "re-education centre" like they used to do in Communist Russia, and still do in North Korea.



    Well I get sick of explaining, but you are hearing this story second-hand, as my father was a direct witness. The police couldn't wait to get to the garage to arrest the girl - only an hour or two I understand. Funny enough, they never contacted my father to ask his side to the story. I guess the word of "Mrs Guardian" was good enough.



    Ah I see so the girls opinion was just as bad as Abu Qatadi preaching that anyone who converts away from Islam should be killed along with their family. Now you are showing your true colours Eatmy. Clearly, you think it was right that the girl should have been cautioned for expressing an opinion about a known criminal.

    Incidently, Qatada and Hamza were not thrown out because of their hateful speeches (though they should have been). They were legally extradicted to countries who wanted them because they were suspected of involvement in terrorist plots in those countries. Get your facts right.



    Freedom of speech was once a god-given right in this country. Is it what our grandparents fought for in WWII. You shouldn't have to "pay" for it in any way. Now you are calling a teenage girl a "coward" for not standing up to the police. Have you ever been arrested by the police? If I had been arrested for the same reason, I certainly would have given the police a hard time and not co-operated at all, but would this have changed the outcome? More than likely, I would have come off even worse.

    Sadly, neither Hamza or Qatada will face the death penalty, due to conditions attached to their extradition thanks to your left-wing human-rights friends. More is the pity.



    I've never had the misfortune of meeting human filth like Qatada and Hamza face-to-face, but I would be happy to tell them what I thought about them if I did. Next time you attack a Tory or an "evil capitalist" on here, I will call you a coward for not saying it to their face.
    We can't say it to their faces..because we have been cowed by the PC laws!!

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    18

    Default

    It is exciting sharing success in binary option, i have been able to get lots of clients lost funds back from the broker they traded with including bonuses which was made on their behalf and this will not take more than a week and you will have every bit of your funds back to your designated account. it takes few easy steps and you will be happy again. I will as well be keen to help anyone interested to invest in trading binary option or bitcoin trading investment management at the moment. I will help in trading and management of the account and we share profit earned, i have my percentage in trading for each investor.. I can earn you $36,700 within 4-5 days with $5,000 minimum investment. Feel free to contact me on email , [email protected] or [email protected] skype* brasch.adolf2.. whatsapp +12675713978..cheers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •