Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: We must be mad

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywords View Post
    See what I mean, your whole rationale is dominated by race. The only reason you are making such a hoohaw about this matter is the guy was not English and/or was Muslim, so I really don't have anything to defend or prove on this matter. You keep throwing ridiculous statements in the way of any reason whatsoever and act like this crime is a crime against the State! I suppose you couldn't give a toss when the shoe is on the other foot: "According to a report in the Guardian, Grenadier Guardsman Daniel Crook was on a vodka-drinking binge when he bayoneted the boy for no apparent reason in March last year. Left with a big scar on the back from the wound, the boy, Ghulam Nabi, is still unable to attend school as he struggles to walk the 1-km stretch and cannot ride the bicycle. Ghulam's father, Haji Shah Zada, also said the attack had left his family in a poor state."

    Seeing as you now agree with my reasons why those girls ended up in those men's clutches, your ridiculous rambling on the matter, in every topic you post in, is becoming a little benign now, don't you think?
    Who am I being racist against? What colour is my own skin? I have said before that I couldn't care less what the skin colour of Adebolayo or his brother were, but obviously you are too thick to have noticed that .... so wearily I repeat it again.

    You have posted a story about a (presumably white) British soldier brutally attacking a 10 year old Afghan boy. I'm not sure what you expect here? Do you think I would defend the soldier? Far from it I am appalled and I think the 18 month sentence was absurdly lenient - this thug should have been locked up for 18 years. I am absolutely consistent in that I defend the weak and the victims of crime from those who do them harm.

    You, on the other hand, are far from consistent. You judge every case according the race of the perpetrator, and care nothing for the victim. Jeremy Forest was white and "bourgeoise" so therefore was treated leniently by the justice system according to you (it must have been a disappointment when he got 5 years). The Paedophile gangs in Oxford/Derby/Rochdale/Telford etc were all Asian/Muslim, so conversely you are desperately looking for excuses to try and mitigate their appalling crimes, such as blaming the background of the girls. If you think I now agree with you on this, you are more deluded than ever. It is you who are the racist, not me. Your racism is against your own people, which arguably is the worst type of racism of all.
    Last edited by Northumbrian; 07-30-2013 at 07:13 PM.

  2. #22
    Super Moderator eatmywords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    This is beginning to sound like an episode of Coronation Street.
    lol

    I suppose I would be Ken Barlow and Northumbrian would be Fred Eliot; I say, I say
    Last edited by eatmywords; 07-31-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taillift View Post
    They got their own wing

    Seriously though ,i'll play devils advocate .

    Is it up to prison officers to deal out retribution ? .What happens when the victim of such retribution turns out to be innocent ? and as you have correctly pointed out there will be an army of layers set to earn a mint off the back of this 'accident' causing the prison service and the officers in question a boat load of problems .


    My own personal opinion is that it is a sad indictment of the quality of prison officer we are recruiting these days .Back in the day a prison officer knew how to give a good kicking without leaving a mark .Kicking teeth out is a rooky mistake
    I fail to see how Prison Officers who allegedly restrained this man after he allegedly kicked off could even be considered or classed as retribution, I know you are playing devils advocate but was it an unprovoked attack on him as his brother claims?( who was not there and did not see it) if it was yes the Prison Officers were wrong to do it, but if they were simply doing their job to subdue and control a non compliant prisoner no, the Prison Officers are supposed to run the prison not the prisoners.

  4. 08-23-2013, 09:26 AM

    Reason
    basically duplicate posts with only smilies as comment

  5. 08-23-2013, 09:27 AM

    Reason
    basically duplicate posts with only smilies as comment

  6. 08-23-2013, 09:30 AM

    Reason
    basically duplicate posts with only smilies as comment

  7. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taillift View Post
    They got their own wing

    Seriously though ,i'll play devils advocate .

    Is it up to prison officers to deal out retribution ? .What happens when the victim of such retribution turns out to be innocent ? and as you have correctly pointed out there will be an army of layers set to earn a mint off the back of this 'accident' causing the prison service and the officers in question a boat load of problems .


    My own personal opinion is that it is a sad indictment of the quality of prison officer we are recruiting these days .Back in the day a prison officer knew how to give a good kicking without leaving a mark .Kicking teeth out is a rooky mistake

  8. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Angler View Post
    I fail to see how Prison Officers who allegedly restrained this man after he allegedly kicked off could even be considered or classed as retribution, I know you are playing devils advocate but was it an unprovoked attack on him as his brother claims?( who was not there and did not see it) if it was yes the Prison Officers were wrong to do it, but if they were simply doing their job to subdue and control a non compliant prisoner no, the Prison Officers are supposed to run the prison not the prisoners.
    On the contrary, they're supposed to 'run' the prisoners - the prison governor runs the prison!!

  9. #26
    Super Moderator eatmywords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyof39 View Post
    On the contrary, they're supposed to 'run' the prisoners - the prison governor runs the prison!!
    Welcome to the site Olly. I hope you don't mind me deleting your other posts, but they were basically duplicates, with no other content than a smiley.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

  10. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Thank you for the welcome, EMW, and I don't mind a bit - I was just trying to get used to it; this board is so different to my other one.

  11. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    18

    Default

    It is exciting sharing success in binary option, i have been able to get lots of clients lost funds back from the broker they traded with including bonuses which was made on their behalf and this will not take more than a week and you will have every bit of your funds back to your designated account. it takes few easy steps and you will be happy again. I will as well be keen to help anyone interested to invest in trading binary option or bitcoin trading investment management at the moment. I will help in trading and management of the account and we share profit earned, i have my percentage in trading for each investor.. I can earn you $36,700 within 4-5 days with $5,000 minimum investment. Feel free to contact me on email , [email protected] or [email protected] skype* brasch.adolf2.. whatsapp +12675713978..cheers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •