Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does anyone trust the police?

Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    The Met's slowly getting better under Hogan-Howe, who appears to be genuine in his attempts to improve the Police. The problem is that there is still a macho culture and a tendency to brief against critics and to collaborate to get retaliation in first when internal investigations look likely.

With a more intelligent response by local management in Tottenham after the Duggan shooting, the riots might not have kicked off...
    That is 'the problem' - and the reason is because they watch too many 'tv cop shows', and it has made them lose all sense of reality and perspective. It's a bit like nurses and 'tv hospital shows' - they have too. It's bound to happen with the dumbing down project well under way!

Mr Tomlinson was not pushed he was smashed to the ground with brute force and literally was not a threat in any way. There is no way a copper can assess it was alcohol (Mr T was drunk) He could have been ill?? Or mentally impaired, hence this is why the POlice should never smash down a person who happens to be doing nothing of any way a threat. Harwood was not charged under the correct law/offence. Hence he got off lightly. relative to what he did. Yes, HArwwood was/is a rotten cowardly slimeball. A Bricklayer does not go through specific work-related training joined together by taking an oath. If they, the police, could do it a few decades ago... showing full respect to the public and behaving as if they serve the public and not the government and minorities then they can do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigar-sigar View Post
    Mr Tomlinson was not pushed he was smashed to the ground with brute force and literally was not a threat in any way. There is no way a copper can assess it was alcohol (Mr T was drunk) He could have been ill?? Or mentally impaired, hence this is why the POlice should never smash down a person who happens to be doing nothing of any way a threat. Harwood was not charged under the correct law/offence. Hence he got off lightly. relative to what he did. Yes, HArwwood was/is a rotten cowardly slimeball. A Bricklayer does not go through specific work-related training joined together by taking an oath. If they, the police, could do it a few decades ago... showing full respect to the public and behaving as if they serve the public and not the government and minorities then they can do it now.
    And guess what, he left the force with his pension. Not bad don't you think? Being paid to get away with murder. And yes, his family received a significant sum from the police... sorry, the tax-payer, but he didn't even live with them. He was a sad lonely alcoholic who did no one any harm. Working a minimum wage, minimum hours job, just to feed his habit. And this rabid, mentally unstable scumbag looked on him like he was an animal that needed to be put in line.
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

It is exciting sharing success in binary option, i have been able to get lots of clients lost funds back from the broker they traded with including bonuses which was made on their behalf and this will not take more than a week and you will have every bit of your funds back to your designated account. it takes few easy steps and you will be happy again. I will as well be keen to help anyone interested to invest in trading binary option or bitcoin trading investment management at the moment. I will help in trading and management of the account and we share profit earned, i have my percentage in trading for each investor.. I can earn you $36,700 within 4-5 days with $5,000 minimum investment. Feel free to contact me on email , [email protected] or [email protected] skype* brasch.adolf2.. whatsapp +12675713978..cheers