Thread: They've found them at last!

Angry They've found them at last!

The 'building blocks of life', Read all about it here:

"Icy Comet Collisions 'Can Spawn Life"

'The building blocks of life can spontaneously come into existence when icy comets smash into planets, according to a study.

A similar process can create amino acids when a rocky meteorite strikes an ice-covered planet.

Scientists say the discovery suggests the basic building blocks of life can be assembled anywhere in the Solar System.'

I knew they would!

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Link?
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

This is exciting news, and it improves the odds of finding life on some of the moons in our solar system. Very interesting.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Jesus christ - you're living proof that the bigger the lie is, the more gullible souls there are who'll believe it! Bit like religion.

'exciting news'!

A large compressed gas gun, housed at the University of Kent, propelled the projectiles at 4.4 miles per second.

High temperatures and pressures from the impacts led to the creation of several amino acids, including the important protein components glycine and alanine. Non-protein amino acids were also generated.
    I do wonder how they plan to go from those basic building blocks and on to an organism

I'm surprised the word 'bombarding' doesn't show up there - that's usually the word du jour preferred by space boffins to introduce dynamism and hype it all up.