Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most important news in the UK

I agree, this does not merit the importance as a news item that the BBC has given it, although the BBC's sly political agenda is too well known to deserve comment.
    The case does not deserve so much attention not only because it is clear sensationalism, and it delights the majority to see someone who has done well brought low through bad luck or better still through their human failings, nor because the facts as we know them so far are the end of the story.
    As I see it, these facts are : allowing two employees pretty well ad lib access to her bank account, taking cocaine, and this seemingly arranged photo shoot of a half-attempt at strangulation. (I haven't been following it that closely, so correct me if I've got it wrong). Anyway, these 'facts', to me, point to one thing : she's undergone severe depression. What we have been hearing on the news, and looking like 'an unmade bed', are just symptoms of that depression. Well that's my take on it.
    Those around her should be asking themselves what was/is the cause of her depression, and what can they do to help her.
    The rest of us should be asking ourselves why do we crave these stories, where others get crushed to breaking point.

It is exciting sharing success in binary option, i have been able to get lots of clients lost funds back from the broker they traded with including bonuses which was made on their behalf and this will not take more than a week and you will have every bit of your funds back to your designated account. it takes few easy steps and you will be happy again. I will as well be keen to help anyone interested to invest in trading binary option or bitcoin trading investment management at the moment. I will help in trading and management of the account and we share profit earned, i have my percentage in trading for each investor.. I can earn you $36,700 within 4-5 days with $5,000 minimum investment. Feel free to contact me on email , [email protected] or [email protected] skype* brasch.adolf2.. whatsapp +12675713978..cheers