Thread: How the frack do they know?

Default How the frack do they know?

The government reckons there are many ideal fracking areas in the east midlands of the UK containing 'much more shale gas than previously thought' (well Michael Fallon says so, so it must be true! ) but they don't say where in the east midlands. Are they just going to cross their fingers and keep on 'digging' until they find it? - IF they find any, after having destroyed countless acres National Parks in this Emerald Isle - this England? I mean, supposing they do destroy the landscape (where it hasn't already been destroyed by so-called windfarms ), but don't find any?

Going by the recent inducements offered to local authorities. It seems more a case of panic at the thought of not getting what is there, and quick. What's clear is they are going to do this, whether we like it or not, totally safe or not.
    Having said that, what can not be denied is the fact that we have to get our power from somewhere somehow . There isn't,t a source that can be accessed without some form of contamination, even if that contamination is mainly visual.
    What's needed is some down to earth grown up debate, because we have to have energy sources, but there,s not much of that to be had. All we get is the usual puddle of mis-information from both sides of the fence.

Just another scam like windfarms (during the storms recently a reporter was strutting her stuff in front off a sizeable off-shore windfarm, and despite the howling wind at the time, not one of them was moving? But I digress). I reckon I've cracked it: Cameron knows he’s on the skids so I reckon that his sudden spending spree on the ridiculous fracking initiative, and the 184b ( :smt119 ) for the misbegotten HS2 – is his way of getting his own back on the last government: when Mr Balls goes into his office at the Treasury for the first time he’ll find a note on his desk – it will read:

Dear New Chief Secretary to the Treasury,

Sorry but I'm afraid there’s no money left.

Rather you than me m8. Have a nice day!

Dave.

I don't really get it. Which colour of the rainbow is this endeavour? Probably black. because there's gold in them thar' shores. But I suppose if it creates jobs, and has some efficacy then why not? What have we got to lose, but our over-polluted seas and beaches?

I'm seeing solar-panels and windmills, sorry, turbines, everywhere these days, so there must be some money in all this energy-saving enterprise. However, I'm putting my faith in global-warming to bring down my energy bills. It's been a truly incredible winter, with the central-heating barely hitting 80 units this quarter, when it's close to touching 100. Now, what do you think the energy companies are going to do about this? Raise or lower prices?
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

It is exciting sharing success in binary option, i have been able to get lots of clients lost funds back from the broker they traded with including bonuses which was made on their behalf and this will not take more than a week and you will have every bit of your funds back to your designated account. it takes few easy steps and you will be happy again. I will as well be keen to help anyone interested to invest in trading binary option or bitcoin trading investment management at the moment. I will help in trading and management of the account and we share profit earned, i have my percentage in trading for each investor.. I can earn you $36,700 within 4-5 days with $5,000 minimum investment. Feel free to contact me on email , [email protected] or [email protected] skype* brasch.adolf2.. whatsapp +12675713978..cheers