Thread: Nick Griffin Steps down!

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Default Nick Griffin Steps down!

Only just found this out, but it made me smile. I fully expect Farage to go the same way eventually, once people realise smoking and drinking it's enough to successfully run a party.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Farage has a few other things under his belt too. Employing his wife and mistress, one of which is German. I found that rather ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Only just found this out, but it made me smile. I fully expect Farage to go the same way eventually, once people realise smoking and drinking it's enough to successfully run a party.
    Tell that to the House of Commons bars and tea rooms. Farage is training to hit the ground running. That's always providing enough of the shires voters who are looking for somewhere respectable to put their BNP-Lite cross step up to the plate, Old Boy. I'm just thankful I live in London where there's minimal chance of a Ukip councillor, let alone an MP...

I was left thinking this may be one of those occasions where it's better the devil you know. I read a few years ago there's some very disturbing characters waiting in the wings. Some of whom practiced their craft in Combat 18.

Wow, Farage has a mistress? The sly dog. I wouldn't have thought he had it in him. Would be funny if she was black or Muslim
    Faced with certain disaster, defiance is the only answer.

She's not bad at all really. Her name is apt as well. Her name is fuller!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-his-wife.html