Thread: Muslim gang barred from gathering in large groups and burning flags

Default Muslim gang barred from gathering in large groups and burning flags

How many demonstrations that contain the burning of the British flag has it taken to get to this?

Muslim gang barred from gathering in large groups and burning flags after violent outbursts at rallies led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Choudary.html

Now I'm all for freedom of speech but when does a demonstration turn into inciting racial hatred? I would say it was when you start burning the flag of the country you reside in and start calling for the laws of this land to be changed to those of muslim nations. Then it's time to remove them from this country and let them go and live in a country with the law they wish to live under.

When these people can attack for the fact that somebody isn't a muslim when they are in this country and shout f*** the Queen, they should be jailed not given a slapped wrist!

its a hard one. look deep into the religion an the followers, should, by definition follow shitbag Choudarys cries.

which country would you set their misguided ship to sail to that upholds there law, many burn mine and your flag?

These vermin preachers have set there seed long ago, it is too late!!

i will assume youve researched sharia law already preached in Britain, along with other unofficial religeous goings on?

I have no qualms on societies policing themselves to a certain extent, but when they state we WILL take over your country, we will kill your non believing soldiers, we DON'T recognise your laws because 'I' dont belong here (BUT I WANT TO, AND WILL OWN IY)
    WORST OF ALL, their religion forbids the elders/imams and any other follower of this so called peacefull religion to report any 'action' against the infidels....they can condem it all they want, which they seldom do, but their religion forbids them to 'GRASS' them up.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    its a hard one. look deep into the religion an the followers, should, by definition follow shitbag Choudarys cries.

which country would you set their misguided ship to sail to that upholds there law, many burn mine and your flag?

These vermin preachers have set there seed long ago, it is too late!!
    For me if a country can be known as The Islamic State of.... then that'd good enough for me!

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    i will assume youve researched sharia law already preached in Britain, along with other unofficial religeous goings on?

I have no qualms on societies policing themselves to a certain extent, but when they state we WILL take over your country, we will kill your non believing soldiers, we DON'T recognise your laws because 'I' dont belong here (BUT I WANT TO, AND WILL OWN IY)
    WORST OF ALL, their religion forbids the elders/imams and any other follower of this so called peacefull religion to report any 'action' against the infidels....they can condem it all they want, which they seldom do, but their religion forbids them to 'GRASS' them up.
    I do detest racism, but this is about a religion, not a race. All religion for me is followed by people who are brainwashed and unable to think for themselves. But to call for changes in our laws that are from the basis of common law going back over a thousand year then they need to be removed and imprisoned for inciting racial hatred and inciting to riot. Then deporting to a country where they agree with the laws of that land.

Then Muslims go and kill some cartoonists for drawing cartoons of their pedo profit and wonder why tensions are high!