Thread: EU Referendum

Default EU Referendum

Should we stay or should we leave ? If we ieave prices are sure to rise but if we stay there is the problem of immigration. If we vote to leave the EU, it is final, but if we vote to stay we can always have another Referendum in the future.

Well we have finally done it. We are leaving the EU. There will definitely be difficult months ahead for the economy. We must hope it all turns out well in the long term.

By leaving EU we regain Britain's sovereignty.

"The primacy of European Union law (sometimes referred to as supremacy) is an EU law principle that when there is conflict between European law and the law of Member States, European law prevails; the norms of national law have to be set aside. This principle was developed by the European Court of Justice, and, as interpreted by that court, it means that any norms of European law always take precedence over any norms of national law, including the constitutions of member states. Although national courts generally accept the principle in practice, most of them disagree with this extreme interpretation and reserve the right, in principle, to review the constitutionality of European law under national constitutional law.[1]"

What is your opinion about leaving EU after a year? Still for?
    To want to, is to be able to.

I believe that if the moaning remainers had their undemocratic way and had a new vote, the leave vote would be stronger. I voted to remain but in any new vote I would defiantly vote to leave. Why would anyone want to remain in a club where you're going to be ostracised because you once said you wanted to leave. The E.U. have no respect for national sovereignty, only their own interest. They have no interest in democracy, if they did they would respect the U.K. vote. instead they seek to brow beat us to their will. They're trying to restrict E.U. countries from trading with us, how can anyone believe that that is democratic. The prejudiced eurocrats are the last people on earth that I would want to be associated with.