Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2016

Default Strictly Come Dancing 2016

Strictly returns next week-end. It's the best show on TV, worth the licence fee on it's own. Really looking forward to it.

It appears you may be the only one left in here. Sad really. It was such a fantastic site a number of years ago.

Hi Sid, Nice to have some company on here. You are right, this site was the best but now even eatmywords has gone. It is now difficult for people to register as they do not send out emails, but I will stay with the site so long as it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by lysander View Post
    Hi Sid, Nice to have some company on here. You are right, this site was the best but now even eatmywords has gone. It is now difficult for people to register as they do not send out emails, but I will stay with the site so long as it lasts.
    Is Will not about these days either?

No, They can't get in. Everyone was required to apply for a new password and when they did their old password was lost. They were then left waiting for a new password to arrive by email but nothing came. I did not apply for a new password and continued to use the old one. That's the only way you can post.
    Last edited by lysander; 09-26-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Default Strictly

The judges have been rather generous with their marks but apart from that it was a very good first show.