Thread: Prashant Modi Invests a Whopping 768 Million on Energy

Default Prashant Modi Invests a Whopping 768 Million on Energy

This businessman is going to invest 768 Million towards unconventional energy resources. With India and UK ties strengthening, it seems that this investment is also going to help the help the UK with energy allocation.

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-rel...632602963.html

Great move from Prashant Modi and the future of the two countries looks promising.

Its good news for both the countries, I think.

The good news is this site is slowly coming back to life with some new members. I have been on my own on here for too long.
    Last edited by lysander; 07-12-2017 at 12:21 PM.

It is exciting sharing success in binary option, i have been able to get lots of clients lost funds back from the broker they traded with including bonuses which was made on their behalf and this will not take more than a week and you will have every bit of your funds back to your designated account. it takes few easy steps and you will be happy again. I will as well be keen to help anyone interested to invest in trading binary option or bitcoin trading investment management at the moment. I will help in trading and management of the account and we share profit earned, i have my percentage in trading for each investor.. I can earn you $36,700 within 4-5 days with $5,000 minimum investment. Feel free to contact me on email , [email protected] or [email protected] skype* brasch.adolf2.. whatsapp +12675713978..cheers