Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum is nothing without Bugsy and Casper

Now we know what is wrong..........what would you suggest to put it right ?
    I thought I knew more than this...before I started talking

Living in a Dictatorship, and finding little difference to a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Whingetalk View Post
    This forum is even more pathetic than I first thought! I have been coming here on and off for years and the member count never rises and the traffic is always pathetically low.
    There was a time when I had a purpose for this site, it didn't work, largely because the forum is too generic. Although I imagine the nonsensical gibberings from people like yourself haven't helped. Rather than just close down the forum, I chose to keep it open for those that still use it. If it's so pathetic, you must be equally pathetic for coming here.

But at least But once upon a time at the forum was used for what it was made for.........debate! Now it is used as a sort of shelter for all the misfits and numpties and the biggest numpty has to be Will with his oh so funny namechange and oh so weird worldview of free speech.
    As Wolfman is fond of saying, 'If you had any credibility whatsoever, I might have been offended by your opinion'.

N owonder this forum is so crap with a moderator such as Will. If it weren't all so pathetic, it would be funny!
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you coming here and calling everyone W*****s was your idea of sparking a serious and incisive debate. It's laughable that you think me wanting to remove such offencive remarks, is somehow an attempt to quell 'Freedom of Speech'.

Your posts are often hostile in nature, and then you whine like a child when you get a taste of your own medicine. But what makes you worse, is you are clearly an idiot, and arrogant with it.
    Admin Will - Think for yourself, it hasn't been banned, yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Hey moderators, Will and Bruv.

Can you create a sub section for social meltdown of Britain, please?

A lot of threads relating to this theme are placed all over the forum with no structure towards it. It's a really big issue including problems of marriage breakdowns, teenage pregnancies, binge drinking, decline in education, chavs and anti social behaviour.

I think the 'Social Meltdown of Britain' should deserve it's own sub section. The forum would become more focussed for hot issues, whilst still being open for any other issues.

That's not a bad idea Casp, I was thinking of rearranging the forums again as it happens, and bringing back more of a politics theme. This would probably make a good section.

I like ideas like this, keep em coming!
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I think you and ahwell should get together, you've got a lot in common.
    I think you will find we have had nothing in common. For a start i dont like cats and i have insulted whinge about it myself. But i do have to agree with her/him you are something of a tyrant admin and if calling someone a w***** is so upsetting for you to reach for your secrets box then dont go out in the real world. If you want people to join a site then you have to accept criticism yourself and your generals. You have your little clique or elite as do many other sites. That is the problem. You are not as bad as some i will admit but you have to let people blow off steam sometimes on a forum like this which is something you seAm unable to cope with.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I find it pathetic and funny.

Actually, Forum Admin Will is not so bad. He just doesn't like aggresive insults posted all over this forum. I can tell you now, whenever I browse through Talk UK, I always find a slagging match going on.
    I find it disturbing that you and Big Bruvver are on a BNP site. Is that you casp or mistaken idenentity ?

People are more than welcome to blow off steam, as long as they can do it without being overly offencive. If you really think allowing people to be as offencive as they like, is a good way to attract members, then you are a bigger idiot that I had thought. I will not tolerate it any more than I would in person, get over it.
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    People are more than welcome to blow off steam, as long as they can do it without being overly offencive. If you really think allowing people to be as offencive as they like, is a good way to attract members, then you are a bigger idiot that I had thought. I will not tolerate it any more than I would in person, get over it.
    And i would say get off your offencive or should that be offensive ? You wont tolerate it any more. If that was worth a laugh and marks out of ten id give you one arent you a lucky boy.As for being an idiot arent we all ? get back to what you do best Will and oversee your site without too much input from yourself.

When you learn how to punctuate, maybe then you can criticize spelling mistakes. Since that was the only remark you made which had any substance, I'll leave it there.

You have just given me an idea though.
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Contact me.

I am a member of the other site you mention ahwell.It is not the only other forum I visit though.
    Some of its members are further right than I like......I talk with anyone who wants to talk issues.
    I talk issues not personalities, generally.
    I have never felt the need to call people names....I have been known to say what I think about their attitude or their take on a subject.

Thanks for saying I am part of a clique.......first time for everything.
    And a member of the elite....praise indeed.
    If you knew anything about me at all you would know how laughable that statement is.
    I am probably the most uncliquee, un elitist person you could possibly meet.
    But there you go......you have your own perspective....and your own slant on things.
    As a final comment/question.
    "Have you ever contributed anything to any debate other than a put down one liner ?"
    I thought I knew more than this...before I started talking